Wests Tigers Coaches

All these idiots should have spoken up when guys like Cleary, Moses, Matterson, Aloiai and Taupau broke their contracts with us. When player managers held us hostage that we lost Tedesco, Woods and Moses in the same year.

The club isn't faultless at all, but they clearly don't know enough to be putting shit only on the club. Same things happen to Broncos (ala Haas) and everyone thinks it's the end of the world. Panthers young guns get poached by other clubs, there are 50 articles written about not rewarding junior development but every game there are 4-5 ex Tigers or ex-Tiger juniors playing in the NRL- but na it's only the club's fault for losing them.

Hypocrites, whole lot of them.

If Brown or Barrett comes they lose my membership, both are not a NRL level coach and to sack Madge for proven losers would be a disgrace.

Hopefully it's either a rookie NRL coach (Ciraldo/Kimmorley/Woolf), Sheens ring-a-friend Morris or Flanno unless something out of left field pops up.

honestly i think having brown as coach is synonymous to having any forum member as coach, take your pick.

I think Morris done a great job at the sharks , he would be my 1st pick
Think he’s now an assistant at South’s. Most assistant coaches have a clause to leave if they are offered a head coach position.

Back