Wests Tigers Coaches

If CC stays at Penrith dues to Ivan the terribles health concerns he will be either said to have inherited success (regardless of his pathways works) or if for some reason the panthers fall down the ladder compared to Ivan and said to have failed.

What's wrong with Ivàn ?
blood clots

blood clots
2FF0DF7A-399A-4CAE-A7EE-223810084177.jpeg
Source: Wikipedia.

He’s very lucky that hes coaching his smuglets and doesn’t have the stresses of most coaches.

He can usually predict winning each game with a lot of confidence and only raise an eyebrow if the flogging metered out to the opposition is three tries or less.

Madge has probably had enough stress for 1000 heart attacks. He should probably donate his body to medical science. They will detect some kind of weirdo alien gene that has kept him alive over the last few years. Not of this earth.

792E3046-6A4F-47B0-8010-179B3E04E378.jpeg
Madge’s ancestor. Source: South Park.

If CC stays at Penrith dues to Ivan the terribles health concerns he will be either said to have inherited success (regardless of his pathways works) or if for some reason the panthers fall down the ladder compared to Ivan and said to have failed.

What's wrong with Ivàn ?
Ed Zachary disease.

I'm gathering most people want Ciraldo then from what I'm reading..
Well it would be major novelty if something we tried finally went right.

I think many of us are more interested in the dream of winning something other than ciraldo rocking up per se.

Times are tough.

Last edited:
Well it would be major novelty if something we tried finally went right.

I think many of us are more interested in the dream of winning something than ciraldo per se.

Times are tough.
This

Reactions: TSP
I might be one of a few here but there is only 16 jobs available and most of the top team have coaches locked in long term etc.. If he cannot make up his mind within 3 weeks I have doubts over it happening or if his even keen.. Going by report he knew this job was coming up from some time now so he has had plenty of time to make the call IMO. You either want it or you don't..

I might be one of a few here but there is only 16 jobs available and most of the top team have coaches locked in long term etc.. If he cannot make up his mind within 3 weeks I have doubts over it happening or if his even keen.. Going by report he knew this job was coming up from some time now so he has had plenty of time to make the call IMO. You either want it or you don't..
This ^^^^^^

100% ..His inactivity certainly points towards a no.
Additionally, if he takes this long to make his mind up, he ain’t made of the stuff required to be the head honcho.

I’m surprised no one has dropped the old chestnut of “let’s hops Api can get in his ear”

Like I said in an earlier post if Ciraldo wants to be a coach we are rolling out the red carpet for him, why are there all these caveats, if he is confident he knows what he's doing then there is a job here no matter how big it is. I get it's a big decision but surely a week and a half he would know if he wants to come or not, I just don't like all the melodramatic. Like the Tigers having to put things in place before he comes, seriously he's a rookie not Belamy.

Like I said in an earlier post if Ciraldo wants to be a coach we are rolling out the red carpet for him, why are there all these caveats, if he is confident he knows what he's doing then there is a job here no matter how big it is. I get it's a big decision but surely a week and a half he would know if he wants to come or not, I just don't like all the melodramatic. Like the Tigers having to put things in place before he comes, seriously he's a rookie not Belamy.
You have to respect his thinking wanting matters in place. He is coming from a very successful club so it is only natural he would want similar systems in place.

Back