Wests Tigers Coaches

Roster, culture, recruits, then faith and vision.
And one more thing to consider: what if CC is a capable development coach, but a bog average first grade coach ?
Sure, that is the question that remains.
But then again, Bellamy at one stage was an unknown, and all untried coaches fall into the same bucket (Payten the most recent in memory) and the only way to find out is jump in the deep end.

I'm getting a vibe like we will get rolled like we did when bankwest opened up...
Thanks (not!) champion @OzLuke - that was a night that I am still trying to forget and worse still, remind me whose home ground that place is?
We should never be there as a "home team: ever.

Reactions: BZN
Thanks (not!) champion @OzLuke - that was a night that I am still trying to forget and worse still, remind me whose home ground that place is?
We should never be there as a "home team: ever.
306394D6-0A7B-4F26-8DE7-953E0ABEA8EF.jpeg
Free coaching head for the dreamers.

Otherwise, we usually get smashed at the Bank West.

084681E0-7188-4878-B95A-6405262941FB.jpeg

42-12 another st Helens flogging. Team always look very good. When woolf speaks he sounds like a mini sheens. Did we put all our eggs in the wrong basket ???
Madge dominated in the Super League before winning the comp at Souths.

No one is going to get this team competitive the way it is. The only hope is someone like Ciraldo attracts good quality players. If he can't do that, he'll likely do even worse than Madge.

We don't know what is happening behind close doors. It's like the Code Of Silence in terms of information coming out of the club. That is a good outcome considering how it used to be at WTs.
Our CEO was on ch 9 news last night waxing lyrical about the "compelling" offer we've made to Ciraldo.
There is nothing silent about our coach chase.

I don’t get the interest in Morris. Can’t see him doing a better job than any other coach we’ve had the last decade.
He fits what we are looking for, a coach that’s known to develop players and he did that in both Cup and first grade. Plus given the fact that he’s actually coached a team to the 8 it makes sense as to why there’s interest, he’s actually made it, might’ve been out the first week both times but still made it.

Neither do I. I believe Woolf is the one we should be looking at.
Woolf at NRL is a gamble. Not saying he won’t be good but it does come more with a risk than getting Ciraldo or Morris. Yes he’s done well with the Tongan team and the team he’s coaching in the SL but signing SL coaches to NRL is a risk even Souths took a gamble when they signed Madge from SL. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t but coaching an international team to NRL standard is a lot different to coaching a club week in and out NRL standard. He’ll probably be a last resort.

Maybe someone from the Leichhardt sub branch of the mafia could persuade him.
Unsure about which group your refering to, but if it's the main organised crime syndicate the calabrian Ndrangheta then they can't even help themselves let alone helping or sponsoring someone now.

With their main office being in Calabria Italy, They've existed in Aust. since the 1920's and are a part of a global network and it was this Ndrangheta who were pulling the strings of the Australian outlaw motorcycle gangs. Since the AFP operation 383 of them have been arrested and currently another 5000 more of these gang members are investigated with the operation resulting with a further 42 of them already pleading guilty.

So while they are seeking all the help that they can get from their Lawyers now, i doubt that they'll be interested in helping or sponsoring someone for their favourite team.

• Love
Reactions: BZN

Staff online

Back