Wests Tigers Coaches

Lol we love a bit of nostalgia bought Benji and Farah back and now Sheens maybe returning as coach. Next stop Woods and Moses jokes 😆

In all seriousness though we need some direction and Sheens could do a job for 1 or 2 years with Morris as his understudy.

If you have to choose between Sheens or Noddy who would you go for.

At this point I honestly don't care. I don't think it was the coach that was the problem.

I'd go Morris first. If it comes down to Sheens or Noddy I think Noddy is a better option but he will be learning on the job.
Noddy ain’t a better option. Don’t blame him for the roster, but he’ll be most likely the 2nd coach for the Tigers not to win any games.

Reactions: 851
Noddy ain’t a better option. Don’t blame him for the roster, but he’ll be most likely the 2nd coach for the Tigers not to win any games.

I'm not sure who is a better option out of Sheens and Noddy. I think Madge is a lot better than both of them but hey we made our bed.

I like the team Noddy has picked this week. He is trying things and he should. You are right in that our roster isn't the best.

I'm not sure who is a better option out of Sheens and Noddy. I think Madge is a lot better than both of them but hey we made our bed.

I like the team Noddy has picked this week. He is trying things and he should. You are right in that our roster isn't the best.

Neither is a good option

Run to Tim sheens:

Sheensy came, across the sea.
He saw our pain and misery
He sacked our coach and Lucy
He saw our game was on its knees

We thought him hard, we thought him well
Out on the field we gave him hell
Got through Pascoe, got through Lee
Is he the man to set us free?

Riding through half backs and rotation waste
Expecting them all to be slain
Laughing at forwards and our choking backs
Our only good winger is lame

Overs for playing, a stab in the back
Rubbish defence and cowards attack

Run to Tim Sheens…
Run for our lives!

1AEEF72B-E9DA-40C1-B90F-F01C5E719E34.jpeg

Last edited:

If we keep Noddy we won’t go anywhere in 23. I won’t mind if he becomes an assistant, but head coach we will definitely be last in 23 if he’s coaching us again.

Run to Tim sheens:

Sheensy came, across the sea.
He saw our pain and misery
He sacked our coach and Lucy
He saw our game was on its knees

We thought him hard, we thought him well
Out on the field we gave him hell
Got through Pascoe, got through Lee
Is he the man to set us free?

Riding through half backs and rotation waste
Expecting them all to be slain
Laughing at forwards and our choking backs
Our only good winger is lame

Overs for playing, a stab in the back
Rubbish defence and woeful attack

Run to Tim Sheens…
Run for our lives!

View attachment 1706
If Sheens is the option, I’ll run to the hills…

Back