Wests Tigers Coaches

Blaze

1. I don’t believe that
2. If I’m wrong and that did happen, then they are bloody selfish morons.
I don’t see why, a plan was put in place, noddy accepted the job knowing what was going on. They all said from the get go that they are all concentrating on preparing for next year and that noddy was the coach for the remainder of the season. I don’t see an issue at all.

Buttface

I just bolded the key point. To be fair to him he knows the game he is playing and he is just setting himself up to have the most chance of stating he was successful.

The games stop from next year though and he is going to want the team to be successful.

Plus I'm still hopeful he gets the players playing better footy.
As long as what benefits him benefits me I can just swallow it. But he’s gunna wanna get ‘em playing better or he’ll be shown up, not that I think it will bother him, it’s probably his last big pay before retirement and he won’t care in the end.

stryker 69

I don’t see why, a plan was put in place, noddy accepted the job knowing what was going on. They all said from the get go that they are all concentrating on preparing for next year and that noddy was the coach for the remainder of the season. I don’t see an issue at all.
There is no plan.
There’s a stupid decision with a Hail Mary attached.

Telltails

Can't support what happened after Maguire was sacked. Round 14 you are not preparing for next year you should be preparing for the next game.

weststigerman

And so it should be - our defence last 2yrs the worst it has ever been in our history with not much improvement.

2019 - 6th worst with 486 (20.25pg)
2020 - 4th worst with 505(25.25pg)
2021 - 2nd worst with 714 (29.75pg)
2022 - 2nd worst with 679 (28.92pg)
I’d suggest our paper thin defence has very little to do with coaching and a lot to do with the roster and their lack of desire.

I’m sure they were never coached to have zero line speed.

Blaze

There is no plan.
There’s a stupid decision with a Hail Mary attached.
Ok, that’s what you believe and fair enough considering our past, but I believe there is a plan. Wether it works or not is another story. But it’s doing something different to what we have been churning out the last ten years so I’m willing to give it a chance. I believe there is a plan and noddy was onboard as is sheens for the next two years to cop the crap that will come in trying to turn this team around… but hey, I’m an optimist so sue me.

Madge

Ok, that’s what you believe and fair enough considering our past, but I believe there is a plan. Wether it works or not is another story. But it’s doing something different to what we have been churning out the last ten years so I’m willing to give it a chance. I believe there is a plan and noddy was onboard as is sheens for the next two years to cop the crap that will come in trying to turn this team around… but hey, I’m an optimist so sue me.
What in the last ten years have we been churning out that makes this decision different?

And so it should be - our defence last 2yrs the worst it has ever been in our history with not much improvement.

2019 - 6th worst with 486 (20.25pg)
2020 - 4th worst with 505(25.25pg)
2021 - 2nd worst with 714 (29.75pg)
2022 - 2nd worst with 679 (28.92pg)
And Madge was our saviour in many eyes, what a crock, he deserved to be sacked last year not this year