Wests Tigers Jersey's 2019..

innsaneink

On left is last years members pack with the card in a similar design to our main jumper…on right is this years members pack with a different designed card maybe reflective of a change of jersey design?

Its been a while it seems weve had the current strip.

![](https://scontent-syd2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/44070902_10155816828985205_193166897166942208_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&oh=92a9491c09dd26d5bb2f1af0b463e15b&oe=5C5BC2EE)

Hope it isn't - doesn't look too crash hot to me - just as bad as this years.

We have had the main for 3 seasons so it's due to change….I suspect though this just could be a change in cards...

The players were on them last couple of years...I got Brooks last year.. :smiley:

@ said:
We have had the main for 3 seasons so it's due to change….I suspect though this just could be a change in cards...

The players were on them last couple of years...I got Brooks last year.. :smiley:

Hasn’t the main been around for only 2 years wore it in our first game against Souths 2017z
It’s the alternative that I think has been around for at least 3.

@ said:
@ said:

Hasn’t the main been around for only 2 years wore it in our first game against Souths 2017z

Could be right there I thought though it was the same design as the Meriton one I bought in 2016 then Brydens took over in 2017 damn it..

The NRL requirement is a main jersey is held for 2 years so it could be changed..

@ said:

Didn’t they scape the players on the cards last year after 2017 when they had Woods and Moses who the fans turned on. I remember have my card with Moses on it and he left mid season.

@ said:
@ said:

We had Moses on ours … as soon as we could we shredded them!

I reckon they should go back to the sleeveless jerseys they used in the 9’s a while back

The ghostbusters image, with words, coach busters….. :unamused: :laughing:

The predominant black JFTA jersey was good.

i wouldn't mind a new jumper, the best jumper this year imo was the anzac memorial jersey

Back