Apisai Koroisau #263

It was not a coincidence (imho) that the pamfers resurgence coincided with his arrival on the field.I have no doubts he will have the same influence in giving more scope to our team when he is here if not getting the same results as we certainly don't have the talents pamfers do.
Thank you Madge for getting a class player like him to our club

What a champion.

Hoping Api teaches our lads about pressure and how to compete for the full 80.

Too often we fall asleep at the wheel and let the games slip away from us.

Api is a winner and has always been a force at the clubs he's been at, pushing for success. He's up against it at the tigers but hopefully he elevates & uplifts like the true leader he is.

We need him badly.
Spot on. He is going to be a huge loss for the panthers.

It was not a coincidence (imho) that the pamfers resurgence coincided with his arrival on the field.I have no doubts he will have the same influence in giving more scope to our team when he is here if not getting the same results as we certainly don't have the talents pamfers do.
Thank you Madge for getting a class player like him to our club
Our forwards would wanna play like Penriths then

Our forwards would wanna play like Penriths then
Off course many of our forwards will need to improve to get the benefit of having Api in the side but Paps and Joffa at least shouldn't take too much adjustment also the younger blokes like Stefano Pole and Blore will benefit from him.
Sheens has to work on our pack first and foremost even if he does not want to

Panthers down 12-0 while he’s on the bench, he comes on and Panthers score next 32 points.
It’s not even just API’s raw skills, it’s his valuable experience, deception and professional leadership. He’s just phenomenal. I cannot speak highly enough of Api.

The bloke will carry us

I’m convinced he’s top 3 players in the game right now
I'm convinced he is a very good player in a very good team. I'm also convinced it is hard to look a very good player in a poor team. Lets be honest he is not going to get the platform from our forwards to do his stuff.

I'm convinced he is a very good player in a very good team. I'm also convinced it is hard to look a very good player in a poor team. Lets be honest he is not going to get the platform from our forwards to do his stuff.
yeah I don’t think it’ll be enough to get us out of this rut but it’s a start …

Penrith didn’t really start their dominance until he arrived just saying

I’m still in shock that he will actually be wearing a tigers jersey next year. players this good don’t normally wear a tigers jerseys

We'll have to see if he performs for the next 3 seasons. It's a long time.

He is good. I don't think he was great last night. He made some mistakes - a poor pass and a dropped ball. It gets hidden when your team is that good.

He is definitely one of the top couple of players in the comp in his position right now though and he is a massive upgrade on what we've had for a long time.
I think the essential ingredient to Api’s success is that he and Yeo and Cleary are singing from the same hymn book. They form such a great combination, that replicating the same at a different club will be a challenge, but if we have Hastings and Brooks, we’re halfway there.

I think the essential ingredient to Api’s success is that he and Yeo and Cleary are singing from the same hymn book. They form such a great combination, that replicating the same at a different club will be a challenge, but if we have Hastings and Brooks, we’re halfway there.

I hope you are right. I don't know if the Brooks comment will go down well.

Back