TEAM LIST Wests Tigers Team v South Sydney Rd 12

Team List
I'm concerned about the fitness physically and/or mentally of Hastings, Laurie, Maumalo, Brooks and Nofo should he pass protocols and get a call up towards the end of the week.

Has Maumalo played this year and been fully fit and had his head in the game?

No doubt he has been good with his finishes when given the ball close to the line and when challenging for high balls in scoring positions, but he is constantly limping and looks to be in pain.

Assuming they are all fit and manage to finish the game intact I think we can beat Souffs and pick up 2 points before going into the bye and using the time off to hopefully get over some of those niggling injuries before coming back to exact revenge on Manly at Cambo.
Hope so mate 12 points after rd 14 would be amazing considering our start. Think we know how this plays out though.

Need to pressure on C Walker again.
He folds every time.

Can't handle the game management and Ilias is too raw.

Rattle Walker and he starts making mistakes, giving penalties away.

Cook is over rated and not playing up to his representative reputation.

These guys are beatable.

Need to pressure on C Walker again.
He folds every time.

Can't handle the game management and Ilias is too raw.

Rattle Walker and he starts making mistakes, giving penalties away.

Cook is over rated and not playing up to his representative reputation.

These guys are beatable.
Walker looked slow and old in the heat on Sunday

Walker looked slow and old in the heat on Sunday
South's are so stupid, releasing Renno and backing him to mentor these supposed young halves they have coming through.

Get in his face and watch the mistakes start flowing.

Hot heated and very easy to agitate.
Could even see him getting sent for 10 for trying too hard.

South's are so stupid, releasing Renno and backing him to mentor these supposed young halves they have coming through.

Huge error releasing him. Also I believe Wayne was in Cody’s corner. The Wayne factor is showing.

normally agree,is hot headed easy 4 a few penalties,its indigi week,wouldnt.be poking him this week to start it

I'm concerned about the fitness physically and/or mentally of Hastings, Laurie, Maumalo, Brooks and Nofo should he pass protocols and get a call up towards the end of the week.

Has Maumalo played this year and been fully fit and had his head in the game?

No doubt he has been good with his finishes when given the ball close to the line and when challenging for high balls in scoring positions, but he is constantly limping and looks to be in pain.

Assuming they are all fit and manage to finish the game intact I think we can beat Souffs and pick up 2 points before going into the bye and using the time off to hopefully get over some of those niggling injuries before coming back to exact revenge on Manly at Cambo.
Maumalo = must have a low pain tolerance...always wincing even when running onto the field.

Concur with earlier remark about nu brown on the bench. Finally have the utility we need on the bench.

Makes much more sense than Liddle or madden there and is higher impact and speed than Peachey. Can see him coming in for Simpkins and really adding something.

Looks like a well rounded side for the first time, even if I'd rather give Tupou another run.
Junior Tupou will get his chance again don't worry about that. He has raw talent but still a bit green and I believe not quite NRL standard atm.
He'll toughen up and be back better than ever.

Junior Tupou will get his chance again don't worry about that. He has raw talent but still a bit green and I believe not quite NRL standard atm.
He'll toughen up and be back better than ever.
interested in your opinion of Junior against Manly in reggies if you saw it the other week

interested in your opinion of Junior against Manly in reggies if you saw it the other week
I can't watch it Merlot because I'm not on facebook and I believe that's the way you watch NSWRL games, is that right?

I can't watch it Merlot because I'm not on facebook and I believe that's the way you watch NSWRL games, is that right?
the game was on fox,miss all those RL magazines,and the reserve grade show,2nd;s sydney tv.JimBeam cup.we got a better handle on Qcup ,good camerapeople on that show.WARL was grainy at best.the AXe n WT2K radio plus others is good to catch up

🤔
while winger David Nofoaluma remains on the extended bench because of form - not concussion.
What form he hasn't played for 3 weeks and last game against dragons copped a heavy head knock in 1st half and prior to that was outstanding against Parramatta and Souths !

What form he hasn't played for 3 weeks and last game against dragons copped a heavy head knock in 1st half and prior to that was outstanding against Parramatta and Souths !
I guess he’s about to show why he needs a 100% pay rise?

Back