TEAM LIST Wests Tigers Team v South Sydney Rd 12

Team List
Demps, you thinking Jacko’s injured and Madge is trying to keep South’s guessing until just before kick off?
Reports are he's in the moon boot...
Maybe he can come good by Saturday.

Hopefully.
We'll see.

Agree. I'm not convinced Hastings will be fit.
I'm concerned about the fitness physically and/or mentally of Hastings, Laurie, Maumalo, Brooks and Nofo should he pass protocols and get a call up towards the end of the week.

Has Maumalo played this year and been fully fit and had his head in the game?

No doubt he has been good with his finishes when given the ball close to the line and when challenging for high balls in scoring positions, but he is constantly limping and looks to be in pain.

Assuming they are all fit and manage to finish the game intact I think we can beat Souffs and pick up 2 points before going into the bye and using the time off to hopefully get over some of those niggling injuries before coming back to exact revenge on Manly at Cambo.

I'm concerned about the fitness physically and/or mentally of Hastings, Laurie, Maumalo, Brooks and Nofo should he pass protocols and get a call up towards the end of the week.

Has Maumalo played this year and been fully fit and had his head in the game?

No doubt he has been good with his finishes when given the ball close to the line and when challenging for high balls in scoring positions, but he is constantly limping and looks to be in pain.

Assuming they are all fit and manage to finish the game intact I think we can beat Souffs and pick up 2 points before going into the bye and using the time off to hopefully get over some of those niggling injuries before coming back to exact revenge on Manly at Cambo.
The Bye can’t come soon enough

I

I can't think of anything worse. It'll be like having 2 Brooks' out there. Oh my god.
Without Hastings we would have lost to the dogs. He was the only one putting pressure on Burton's kicks. When he was in the sin bin it was like it was last year again. If he is out at any point this year I can't see how we win a single game.

Feels like we are rushing Brooks back too early from his injury. I would prefer he had a full off-season or two to get back to peak fitness and work on his confidence. We need him for his: head-up play; grubbers; goal kicking; defence; kicking game; game management; banner breaking skills; penalty kicks into touch; and last tackle bombs to the opposition winger.

Strongest team on paper all year. But with so many players coming back from injury and no consistency on combinations likely need a few weeks together to get the output to match the potential. Hopefully we can string some consistent weeks together.

Slot Api, Paps, Douehi and maybe one other solid singing in (Say Chricton or Tapine) and it’s a pretty solid side.

Staff online

Back