What ever happened to..

Paul Davis was great! Im sure Owen Craigie went to the same dietitian.
His brother? do you mean Brett Davis? I thought he was actually Pauls uncle.
Was never much a fan of Baysari.

Bayssari had been coaching some Junior sides and for those who have pay TV Paul Davis and his cousin have been seen in the Aboriginal knockouts screened on the NITV channel, not seen them this year but they've been in a good paddock.
I'm pretty sure Paul lost his son in a car accident late last year when he was a passenger in a vehicle driven by an unlicensed driver, he had been a promising player on a scholarship with the Titans.

I'm pretty sure Baysarri is a panel beater.

Ahh the Tigers of the early 90's, that brings back memories (good and bad) :slight_smile:

@helmesy said:

Ahh the Tigers of the early 90's, that brings back memories (good and bad) :slight_smile:

Great times.

Brasher, C. Robinson, Baysarri, Sinclair, Lyons, Davis, W. Robinson, Corcoran, McVey, Munro, Parish, Edmed, Morvin Edwards. The list goes on.

I loved Graham Lyons.

ANd while we at it, why dont we have a memory lane section like the old forum? Its great bringing up those old names.

II think Bubba came along after those players. He was more mid to late 90's along with Gillette. The early 90's is where its at lol

![](http://ih1.redbubble.net/work.3870735.2.flat,550x550,075,f.david-bayssari-balmain-tigers.jpg)

Unfortunately sans the tremendous moustache (not really) he used to sport….. ah childhood memories!

And check out Nathan Brown in the foreground... betcha he still wishes he had hair like that!1

Great times.
>
Brasher, C. Robinson, Baysarri, Sinclair, Lyons, Davis, W. Robinson, Corcoran, McVey, Munro, Parish, Edmed, Morvin Edwards. The list goes on.
>
I loved Graham Lyons.

Yes Lyons was great, Garry Edwards as well.

What about Geyer playing for the Tigers, that was interesting.

Players like Edwards and Lyons would probably be very handy in our current side. They were both better than Ryan and Fitzy for mine.

@king sirro said:
It certainly was a period of unfulfilled talent.

Jesus….how many of them has there been for both Wests, Balmain and the Wests Tigers....

I like your Memory lane idea Sirro....I'l take it up wth Management....

How good was it on a saturday afternoon listenening to Warren Boland calling Davis putting Sinclair through a hole and Sinclair firing a pass out to Lyons to score. Oh, bring back Saturday arvo footy i say. I was in a corporate box for the Saints Bulldogs game a couple of weeks ago and Debbie Spillane was the MC. Gee she's aged.

Lyons was fantastic when he was with the Rabbits. I remember a finals game against the raiders when one of the Canberra wingers picked up a lose ball and made a clean break. Lyons ran him down and it was one of the most breathtaking things I'd ever seen, like in Mad Max when the Interceptor comes flying up behind the Toecutter.

When he played with us he was still good. I can remember a Friday night game on nine or ten where he made an incredible run down the sideline before getting caught. I was like "Jesus Christ that was incredible!" and my mum wasn't too happy with me taking the Lord's name in vain. I just said "But did you see what he just did?"

@helmesy said:

David Baysarri owns a pizza downunder shop in wentworthville
9 times out of 10 he is in there making the pizza's
Not to bad either,try the 4 seasons pizza, pretty nice :slight_smile:

It's been years since I last spoke with Harry. When I last saw him he owned and operated Greystanes Towing with his brother Ray. Not too sure if he still owns it or not. He made a brief playing comeback in 2000 I believe for Sydney Bulls before taking over from Steve Ghosn as head coach.

Back