What Position will Adam Doueihi Play

Cobarcats

Hastings has improved Brooks game,AD can play in the centres or wherever Madge decides to put him in the team....why split a halves combination that is just starting to gel and the team has done tremendously well under both their efforts...AD has had 2 knee constructions,do you honestly think he will go straight into 5/8 and be the ""KING"" you all want him to be...
Reality check...he has to earn his spot back in the team,its up to Madge to manage that...
That's something people haven't highlighted, he has to earn his spot.
That's interesting because he still has to hit the ground running and not be a hindrance.
If you look at it like that then I believe the best spot is as you say, centre.

Demps

Hastings has improved Brooks game,AD can play in the centres or wherever Madge decides to put him in the team....why split a halves combination that is just starting to gel and the team has done tremendously well under both their efforts(and horrendous injury list)...AD has had 2 knee constructions,do you honestly think he will go straight into 5/8 and be the ""KING"" you all want him to be...
Reality check...he has to earn his spot back in the team,its up to Madge to manage that...
Sure.

Brooks owes all his improvement to Hastings.
AD can work his way back into the team - Madge said he's top 17 whenever he's healthy.

Can't wait.

Then its on him to make his claim, which I'm sure he'll do.

Thanks for the reality check 🥴

TrueTiger

Sure.

Brooks owes all his improvement to Hastings.
AD can work his way back into the team - Madge said he's top 17 whenever he's healthy.

Can't wait.

Then its on him to make his claim, which I'm sure he'll do.

Thanks for the reality check 🥴
No worries,glad to help.....

Members online