What song are you listening to?

Your in the majority but I don’t like it at all. Not cause of loyalty to the original just the version and the voice.

Isn’t it strange how two of the best voices in music are 2 metal singers. Corey Taylor and David Draiman. Most people who don’t understand metal think they sing like that because they think they don’t have the talent to sing melodically. I enjoy playing people the meanest Slipknot song I can find, then playing a song Corey sings acustic, and it blows their minds every time.

It is a magnificent cover version of a great song.As many people have said on the internet the origional was sang as a hope and prayer people would change their attitudes and ideas and David Draiman sings it in anger because the warning was not heeded and things are worse now.
Very powerful and unforgetable

Scatterbrain - Dont call me dude. Such a stupid song haha.

He could sure cut through - Like a stone is one of his finest - Even suprised Brad Wilk with it's depth of meaning after he'd played it many times over. We just take it for granted that his songs sound great. When you actually listen to the message, they go to another level.

Corey Taylor has a great voice no doubt about it he is up there with Chris Cornell and Eddie Vedder. Him singing “from can to can’t” incredible. But Damian Dreiman while having a good voice is nothing unique or imo great.

@Doc_Tiger said:
He could sure cut through - Like a stone is one of his finest - Even suprised Brad Wilk with it’s depth of meaning after he’d played it many times over. We just take it for granted that his songs sound great. When you actually listen to the message, they go to another level.

Mate, lyrics are what makes a song for me. Chris Cornell helped me through so many hard times.

Sa'alone - Lebanese song by Assi El Helani, love Arabic and Lebanese songs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkZsSydzQjM&fbclid=IwAR3ZyHM1SfWSbLoerrSeiXkg0O1zQOt5OlLhsBkdfO1B9HzwHELUHl-3hGA

Back