What song are you listening to?

She wasn't the most popular singer and her career may have been short lived, but she's probably my favourite performer ever. Solely because she was the only RNB artist (at that time) classically trained at jazz and ballet.
Really admired that she brought this type of artform to this genre of music.

She wasn't the most popular singer and her career may have been short lived, but she's probably my favourite performer ever. Solely because she was the only RNB artist (at that time) classically trained at jazz and ballet.

5days later-its Whitney wbitches-Houston-my love is your love song{,layed back}-that era is the last of the gospel ghetto pure voices.Mary Mary-shackles.Flo Mill-big stepper.lol

Last edited:
Animals - House of the riding sun
Animals - Sky Pilot
Traffic - Hole in my shoe
Uriah Heep - Salisbury

For the rest of the day i will be listening to Edgar Froese/Tangerine Dream from their begining back when i was young till when he died a few years ago.I have at least 70 of their albums including bootlegs.A very underated performer who revolutionised electronic music

Love Mya.
Absolute minx

Added Mya tracks to ur mixtape.
Spewing because I copy/cut from
My notepad and had to start again
From memory.. Will do it this week

I've got a mixtape called catfish.
It's awesome.
Not too many sexual undertones there mods?

Back