Always some shit goin on bro

Can't complain Dempsey, just
Running around bro. Marci is
Sick again I think..might have to
Go vets if he doesn't better smh.
Always some shit goin on bro
Thoughts with ya boy my bra.
Don't like hearing that news.

5days later-its Whitney wbitches-Houston-my love is your love song{,layed back}-that era is the last of the gospel ghetto pure voices.Mary Mary-shackles.Flo Mill-big stepper.lol
Whitney sure was soulful. Had such a huge powerhouse voice. Can't usually stand power ballads or love songs, but I liked listening to How Will I Know.
She was one of a kind.
Btw thanks a lot for your song suggestions. I had Push It and Baby Got Back stuck in my head for days 😂 C&C Music Factory has also been added to my playlist too.

Love Mya.
Absolute minx
As someone who's petite it was pretty demeaning to often be perceived as fragile, delicate and submissive. Watching someone like Mya embrace her own femininity and the sensuality/elegance in her movements, made me see you can still be womanly and strong despite having a small frame.
She was pretty inspirational and made me feel comfortable in my own skin again tbh.
Thought her talent was/is very underrated.

Added Mya tracks to ur mixtape.
Spewing because I copy/cut from
My notepad and had to start again
From memory.. Will do it this week
Thanks @Kaito

Last edited:
I’m listening to a few at the moment.

This one is Johnny Marr formerly of the Smiths who composed their music. In this incarnation he has procured some very talented session musos
I’ve seen before.

How he composed this track in a dank room in the north of England in the mid eighties is hard to understand.

And finally, here is Iggy Pop with another group of extremely competent session musicians that are right into the track and flatter him immensely.

I like the track for its unconventional structure and Iggy is at his best here.

Enjoy the perfect symmetry of showman and supporting band. Best you will ever see.

That drummer he’s so tight and spends most of the song in a semi-catatonic state as do most of his other team mates.

Hey @Merlot look at Iggy all over the place to all the crowd and the camera folk don’t let him hog the whole thing lol!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Back