What song are you listening to

alien

blinded - evergrey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89giDpJfbVM&feature=PlayList&p=2F2601CC0587E2D3&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=2

I generally have my ipod on shuffle so I hear a wide variety of music. On my trip to work this morning I listened to everything from Leo Sayer to Johnny Cash, from Dionne Warwick to the Angels.

trying to find the immortal Michael Jackson song for my (primary school) music unit. What do you think would be best?

@tigergirlz said:
trying to find the immortal Michael Jackson song for my (primary school) music unit. What do you think would be best?

Should Michael Jackson be used as a role model for primary schoolers? :laughing:

Sorry… Couldn't help it.. :mrgreen:

I'm liking Nickleback's latest song, can't wait for their tour this year!

I gotta feeling….Black eyed peas...

Micheal Jackson...has to be BEAT IT...doesn't it...tigergirlz....

I was thinking "Black and White" - only goes for 3 min 19 sec ( :laughing: ) , although I think "Thriller" and "Beat It" may win.

@tigergirlz said:
I was thinking "Black and White" - only goes for 3 min 19 sec ( :laughing: ) , although I think "Thriller" and "Beat It" may win.

Id go with "Heal the World", sends a good message to the kids lol

@tigergirlz said:

That's the one I would go with too. It's a great song, and I've seen it performed by kindy thgough to Yr 6\. It's great.

Back