What will you be doing at 8.15pm on friday?

triserratops

The likely hood of the boys being down at halftime is highly probable.
:frowning:
The likely hood of any tigers fans making the trip up to Newcastle on a friday night is minimal.
:wink:
So that being said, I presume that some, if not most will be watching it on 9.
If by 8.15pm on Friday night the boys are down by however many, what will you do for the rest of the night???

Options:
1\. Have a few more beers and watch the 2nd half. :eek:pen_mouth:
2\. Change the channel and watch SBS :stuck_out_tongue:
3\. Throw the remote at the plasma/lcd and then call your contents insurer and upgrade your tv to a 3d one. :wink:
4\. Shower/ Change / and head out for a night out :mrgreen:
5\. Go to bed and try to dream of a better ending to the game you were just watching. :smiley:

Feel free to add any others and/or take one of my options!

Mine: 3\. :wink:

:sign:
Tri is trying to take the "Ce la Vie" approach to remain sane for the rest of the 2010 season!

@triserratops said:
The likely hood of the boys being down at halftime is highly probable.
:frowning:
The likely hood of any tigers fans making the trip up to Newcastle on a friday night is minimal.
:wink:
So that being said, I presume that some, if not most will be watching it on 9.
If by 8.15pm on Friday night the boys are down by however many, what will you do for the rest of the night???

Options:
1\. Have a few more beers and watch the 2nd half. :eek:pen_mouth:
2\. Change the channel and watch SBS :stuck_out_tongue:
3\. Throw the remote at the plasma/lcd and then call your contents insurer and upgrade your tv to a 3d one. :wink:
4\. Shower/ Change / and head out for a night out :mrgreen:
5\. Go to bed and try to dream of a better ending to the game you were just watching. :smiley:

Hi everyone
I feel really sad that the likelihood of fans travelling to Newcastle is minimal. Last Sunday's result would not keep me from being there - but the long drive alone on a Friday night (and more particularly the long drive back) will be the reasons I can't - not won't - be there.
Unless circumstances change, I will be watching the whole game at home - Option 1.
I'm such a tragic…..
\
\
Tigergran

Tigergran you are an inspiration!

It seems many on here only support the tigers when it is convenient. Once heavy loss and they throw in the towel. Our team has more potential than the old Wests or Balmain teams ever did.

Lets give them a chance. I am from Newcastle - so make a weekend of it…...it is the Northern Beaches of Sydney without the traffic!

@TigersFan4Life said:
I'll probably be sitting on the couch stewing silently.

lol, ditto!

Well i'll probably make some sarcastic remark, get up from the couch, grab another beer and sigh. Then put myself through another 40 mins.

Newcastle are just as capable of playing as badly as we have been so probably wishing I was in Queensland watching the other game.

Well I as well as the Jungle will be there :slight_smile: …. so if were losing at half time.... cheer em on for the 2nd half :smiley:....

After having Dinner at Hunters Hill Hotel ill be watching the enitre game there on the big screen

Cheering my tigers on at Energy Australia… There will be improvement

At 8.15pm i will be sitting on the Southern Hill at EAS and the 2 scenarios are:

1\. Either be hoping that they can play catchup in the second half or

2\. That they can maintain and increase the lead that they have

Either way i will be there and fingers crossed that the boys put in as much effort as the supporters do to make the trip.. :supporter: :pray:

Rain is forecast and it has been cold up here all week so rug up if you are coming to EAS. :master:

cheers

I will be watching the game at home and typing my match report as it unfolds.

I will be on the lounge in my PJ's and big fluffy slippers reading the forum thinking - a) that was embarrassing, or b) wonder if they can back it up next week. Then I will get myself to bed and look forward to BRET kicking arse on Saturday at LO.

@Yossarian said:
Newcastle are just as capable of playing as badly as we have been so probably wishing I was in Queensland watching the other game.

Ain't no other game this Friday, pilgrim!

saying God Sheens is stupid, why does he pick Brown all in the comfort of my socks :slight_smile:

@Tigersmurf said:
Tigergran you are an inspiration!

It seems many on here only support the tigers when it is convenient. Once heavy loss and they throw in the towel. Our team has more potential than the old Wests or Balmain teams ever did.

Lets give them a chance. I am from Newcastle - so make a weekend of it…...it is the Northern Beaches of Sydney without the traffic!

Oh mate, were you there last Sunday? i don't give a hoot if they take a heavy lose, taken many through the years and backed up the next week, but they did not put in last week. That's why people aren't travelling. If i believed they were going to give it their all i'd be there giving it my all. I'm on strike for away games till the attitude changes.

As to the question: i'll watch it at my local, if they're getting wipped at half time i'll transfer from beer to Jonnie Walker.

Back