What's In The Media ~ Other Than Footy

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMH​

Tigers set to meet with Ciraldo.
The Wests Tigers will arrange to meet with Cameron Ciraldo this week as they up the ante in their pursuit of the Penrith Panthers assistant coach.
Sources with knowledge of the situation told the Herald that Ciraldo sees plenty of upside at the Tigers given what has been done off the field to set up the pathways and the financial investment the club has made in its football department.

Naden faces four-week ban for horror tackle on Trbojevic
Just days after sacking coach Michael Maguire, the Tigers watched their mid-season recruit become the fourth player marched this season for a terrible tackle on Jake Trbojevic.

Noddy clears air with Madge
One of Brett Kimmorley’s first acts as interim Wests Tigers coach was to call Michael Maguire and let him know he had played no part in the coach’s demise.

Knights’ moves for Hastings
We’re hearing Newcastle have had discussions about making a play for Jackson Hastings next year.
Hastings’ management share a close relationship with Knights recruitment manager Clint Zammit.

SMH​

Tigers set to meet with Ciraldo.
The Wests Tigers will arrange to meet with Cameron Ciraldo this week as they up the ante in their pursuit of the Penrith Panthers assistant coach.
Sources with knowledge of the situation told the Herald that Ciraldo sees plenty of upside at the Tigers given what has been done off the field to set up the pathways and the financial investment the club has made in its football department.

Naden faces four-week ban for horror tackle on Trbojevic
Just days after sacking coach Michael Maguire, the Tigers watched their mid-season recruit become the fourth player marched this season for a terrible tackle on Jake Trbojevic.

Noddy clears air with Madge
One of Brett Kimmorley’s first acts as interim Wests Tigers coach was to call Michael Maguire and let him know he had played no part in the coach’s demise.

Knights’ moves for Hastings
We’re hearing Newcastle have had discussions about making a play for Jackson Hastings next year.
Hastings’ management share a close relationship with Knights recruitment manager Clint Zammit.
Thanks for posting that Cobar.

OMG how adorable (and staunch) is this kid 😍

This is my son Lauren and I can assure you he is very loyal and absolutely loves the club and anyone who wears the Wests Tigers jersey.

Regardless of the result he goes to the fence and refuses to leave until he claps all the players off the field. The players appreciate his support and it makes you realise that it is only a game and you need to support your team through the good times and bad. I think we can all learn a thing or two from him.

I look forward to seeing him enjoy their success when the tide eventually turns just like we all did in 2005.

This is my son Lauren and I can assure you he is very loyal and absolutely loves the club and anyone who wears the Wests Tigers jersey.

Regardless of the result he goes to the fence and refuses to leave until he claps all the players off the field. The players appreciate his support and it makes you realise that it is only a game and you need to support your team through the good times and bad. I think we can all learn a thing or two from him.

I look forward to seeing him enjoy their success when the tide eventually turns just like we all did in 2005.
That's awesome!! I hope the boys get a win for your boy thus weekend. What a champ!

You have a fine son there Macca.

You should be so very proud of his passion & enthusiasm. I love that Rugby League can bring such joy to a child. I hope he gets to see Wests Tigers success soon.

I retired as a broken down backrower, played there long enough to get cauliflower ears. 😁
My granddaughter one day was sitting on my lap watching tv and she said, "Poppa your ears are ugly" hee hee

my days were oppisite ,i was an ugly baby,center,2nd row,its bliss being broken do you not find?

my days were oppisite ,i was an ugly baby,center,2nd row,its bliss being broken do you not find?
I'm so broken that my dog whimpers when it sees me.
I reckon you were like Noffa, after scoring a try you would look for the cameras 😎

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so broken that my dog whispers when it sees me.
I reckon you were like Noffa, after scoring a try you would look for the cameras 😎
im lost 4 words ,thats cruel,yep always stop 4 an instamatik,sign some autographs,CHEERS LOL

That's awesome Macca.

Good to see that you and mum are bringing him up the right way.

Hope the Tigers can turn the corner and really make him happy because he deserves it for being so loyal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back