What's In The Media ~ Other Than Footy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hearing reports this morning that Barbara, mother of Benny Elias has passed away.
She was the one who jumped the fence during a SOO to embrace the bloodlied face of her son.
Barbara is also the grandmother of Parramatta and ex Tiger Mitch Moses. Parramatta have changed training schedules so Mitch could attend the funeral.
That's pretty decent of the Eels considering they have a huge finals game coming up
My thoughts go out to one of the greatest tigers players of all time in what must be a very difficult moment for Benny.
My sincere condolences go out to you Benny, Mitch and all the friends and relatives.
purepng.com-bouquet-of-flowersbouquetflowersbasket-of-flowersclusterbunch-1701527698533sp88k.png

heard the eldest male in OZ died today aged 110 from south coast of NSW, during a few drinks this arvo.oi oi oi

the Millenium Trilogy tomorrow night,world movies SBS,9.55pm,3 part series.thumbs up

the list of naughty words is getting slimmer on this site,edit ,this word has been deleted?LOL.RESPECT

Very sad. Mario was a tough bugger and a serious guy. I thought the schtick on the footy show was ribbing him about his approach, similar to Molly Meldrum on Hey Hey. If they new of his weakness and attacked it for laughs, they can burn in hell.
That’s gutter journalism. Mario last appeared on the footy show in 2013 and was diagnosed in 2015.

Crazy really the amount of damage Ivan did to our club.

He's heralded as this great coach, but ignoring how he left us - what he did here was a joke. In hindsight, it even looks intentional.
He has inherited Gould’s roster, much like Madge took Lang’s to a premiership at Souths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back