What's In The Media ~ Other Than Footy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluey got in trouble the other day because of his height-the morale of the story was after Mum made them give each other up ,was dont be a dobber.lol

Kangaroos team interesting, good to see some new faces for the future.
Teddy a no brainer as captain but fascinated to see Reg and Martin in there, although I thought Martin played well last night.
RCG always seems a bit one dimensional to me but a big body.
Should be plenty of good games to watch over there.
And can’t see how Cleary/ Munster won’t be the halves.

Teddy a no brainer as captain but fascinated to see Reg and Martin in there, although I thought Martin played well last night.

Lots of Halves....

Crazy really the amount of damage Ivan did to our club.

He's heralded as this great coach, but ignoring how he left us - what he did here was a joke. In hindsight, it even looks intentional.

I've always thought the same....
Stole our cap for years after he left and bailed.

RCG should be able to offload more imo.

Api Koroisau burst into laughter when he spoke about winning a premiership at the Wests Tigers as a bleary-eyed James Fisher-Harris started the “We hate Parra” chant and declared the class of 2022 “the best Panthers side, ever”.

Koroisau won his third premiership ring, including two straight at Penrith, and was asked on stage how he felt about departing for wooden spooners the Wests Tigers a dual club winner.
“This place has been incredible the last three years I’ve been here. It’s turned into a family for me,” Koroisau said.

“There’s so much young talent. To go out on a high like that, it’s pretty incredible, and I’ll probably do the same thing at the Tigers,” he added, before breaking into hysterics.
Video footage of Koroisau being mocked about never winning a premiership ring at the joint venture had surfaced the night before.

Tigers officials did not want to respond to the comments from the dummy-half they paid around $2m for the next three seasons. To be fair to Koroisau, he had no sleep and a few beers.
Panthers Group CEO Brian Fletcher said of Koroisau’s comments: “He couldn’t have played any better than he did here, so I don’t know how he’ll play better there to win a title.

Api Koroisau burst into laughter when he spoke about winning a premiership at the Wests Tigers as a bleary-eyed James Fisher-Harris started the “We hate Parra” chant and declared the class of 2022 “the best Panthers side, ever”.

Koroisau won his third premiership ring, including two straight at Penrith, and was asked on stage how he felt about departing for wooden spooners the Wests Tigers a dual club winner.
“This place has been incredible the last three years I’ve been here. It’s turned into a family for me,” Koroisau said.

“There’s so much young talent. To go out on a high like that, it’s pretty incredible, and I’ll probably do the same thing at the Tigers,” he added, before breaking into hysterics.
Video footage of Koroisau being mocked about never winning a premiership ring at the joint venture had surfaced the night before.

Tigers officials did not want to respond to the comments from the dummy-half they paid around $2m for the next three seasons. To be fair to Koroisau, he had no sleep and a few beers.
Panthers Group CEO Brian Fletcher said of Koroisau’s comments: “He couldn’t have played any better than he did here, so I don’t know how he’ll play better there to win a title.

Well they’re right, it’s going to be a hard act to follow but hopefully API can instill some of the Penrith spirit and attention to detail to WT.
Seems to be very well liked so maybe being an influencer will come easily to him.
Let’s hope so !

whatever…🤷‍♂️ People too sensitive these days…

The jersey is ugly imo.
To me, it doesn't even look rainbow like.

Reminds me of the old TV colour check things.
Subtle as...

Not worth the players sooking over.
Good luck to Des.
It's all over, Des is gonnnnee.
After months of discontent, Manly finally made a decision on Hasler, calling an end to his time in charge, with Anthony Seibold reportedly the next man in line.
b49118bc3bb9e56ecf7acc6a708e1fa2.jpg
407f514536d9b9e8b4504fb1c73300c2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back