When is the team released

izotope

When is it released by sheens? Tues/wed ?

just needing to know whether its time to put the old lasso out and hang myself lol :laughing:

Hopefully our team will be released from their duties on Oct 5th after their celebration duties :wink:

that creepy clown and the animated pig head gif freak me out…. :eek:pen_mouth:

and by the way, i wonder how collis and morris will go (if they both play)? *

*topic relevant!

id rather collis play centre if sheens refuses to bring in hanbury, so lawrence can play FB.
Just really hoping moltzen stays at 7, if hes moved there could be a whole host of troubles.. one been considered benji might just lose his current frame of mind.

Clarify if im incorrect, but i've never known Lawrence to be good at the high ball under pressure?
It seems clear most of you prefer him as a fullback, but im just not sure whether he is experienced enough?

I will also have to call Hanbury as the safe alternative, but again i just hope whatever they choose works out well for the Sharks game..

Only recollection of lawrence and the high ball was 2007, panthers bombed his wing an he cauht it on the full and ran 100ms to score

@turnstyle said:
that creepy clown and the animated pig head gif freak me out…. :eek:pen_mouth:

and by the way, i wonder how collis and morris will go (if they both play)? *

*topic relevant!

Hey Turnstyle, …................these clowns are creepy..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeNR1wXq9QQ&feature=fvw

Enjoy and sleep tight tonight

Now Cuzzo is just messing with peoples minds for fun

http://www.weststigers.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=19203

my bet is Benji at 1, Moltzen at 7 and MOrris at 6

Here's a smokey, Sheens realises Farah is fatigued and wants to ease his workload but knows we cant afford to rest him, so he moves him to 7 where he does some of his best attacking and therefore doesnt do as many tackles and doesnt have to get to every play the ball and his workload is decreased so we get more quality out of him. Morris at 9 and Waters 14\. Moltzen at 1

Hmmm.

@king sirro said:
Here's a smokey, Sheens realises Farah is fatigued and wants to ease his workload but knows we cant afford to rest him, so he moves him to 7 where he does some of his best attacking and therefore doesnt do as many tackles and doesnt have to get to every play the ball and his workload is decreased so we get more quality out of him. Morris at 9 and Waters 14\. Moltzen at 1

Hmmm.

my mate played in a u/16s or something grand final with robbie. who incidentally was the fullback in that game…

@king sirro said:

Hmmm.

i honestly would not mind this against the sharkies as an experiment

Back