Who do you support in the ESL?

Chris

I personally don't really support anyone in the ESL but for obvious reasons I like to check from time to time how Huddersfield is coming along.

Huddersfield for me to. Although I don't mind watching wigan.

Huddersfield Tigers….who else...

God I miss Hodgo....Coaching Staff 2011... :stuck_out_tongue:

I use to support Castleford but since the past two saesons migration I've decided I'm a Gaints fan for life. I'm over there in a few weeks so hopefully I can catch a game

Never followed a team in ESL until this year and thats the giants and only because Hodgo is playing for them..

@Chris said:
I personally don't really support anyone in the ESL but for obvious reasons I like to check from time to time how Huddersfield is coming along.

Pretty much in the same boat, purely for the fact they have a few ex-Tigers playing for them and Hodgo is going well for them.

Huddersfield for the obvious reasons - ie, my 2 favourite players play for them; and Leeds, for family reasons.

I hardly get to watch the ESL but if I had to follow a team it would most likely be Huddersfield Giants due to them have the most ex-tigers players.

I have supported The Robins nearly as long as I have supported Balmain. I enjoy punishment. :laughing:

I used to support St Helens only because they were the only side that could come close to beating Wigan in the 90s.

But I'm certainly excited about Huddersfield's run at the moment and will support them against the Saints in next weekend's Challenge Cup Semi.

GO THE GIANTS!!!

Back