Will Smith #

balmain boy

Well it is a loss if it doesnt pan out... We need to ensure our recruits do pan out and aren't a waste of time.and effort.... It's not like we can always rely on next year
There's not a single club in world sport that has a 100% success rate with recruitment.

You're just being absurd

TigerNeddyK

Because we have an addiction for signing utilities who can play any position ...just can't play them well
Actually I think he’s quite a talented player .. very skilful ,, I’d much father him at halfback then Mitchell Moses, I think Smith is very underrated..
I’ve seen him do some really skilful ball playing , he is also reputed to be an absolute professional that is clean living and very competitive!

happy_tiger

Actually I think he’s quite a talented player .. very skilful ,, I’d much father him at halfback then Mitchell Moses, I think Smith is very underrated..
I’ve seen him do some really skilful ball playing , he is also reputed to be an absolute professional that is clean living and very competitive!
When you don't look good when you have come from both the Parra and Penrith systems ...you can't be hopeful

Last edited:

Moh

Yah don't mind having Smith on our list.

Handy back-up, remember him making our fellas look like clowns a number of times. Not that that's anything to write home about. But he's lively.

innsaneink

There's not a single club in world sport that has a 100% success rate with recruitment.

You're just being absurd
who said 100%?

50% would be a nice change from where weve recently been with new recruits

We need to step up in every facet of the organisation including every single individual player coaching staff and admin...everyone