Will Smith #272

Well it is a loss if it doesnt pan out... We need to ensure our recruits do pan out and aren't a waste of time.and effort.... It's not like we can always rely on next year
There's not a single club in world sport that has a 100% success rate with recruitment.

You're just being absurd

Because we have an addiction for signing utilities who can play any position ...just can't play them well
Actually I think he’s quite a talented player .. very skilful ,, I’d much father him at halfback then Mitchell Moses, I think Smith is very underrated..
I’ve seen him do some really skilful ball playing , he is also reputed to be an absolute professional that is clean living and very competitive!

Actually I think he’s quite a talented player .. very skilful ,, I’d much father him at halfback then Mitchell Moses, I think Smith is very underrated..
I’ve seen him do some really skilful ball playing , he is also reputed to be an absolute professional that is clean living and very competitive!
When you don't look good when you have come from both the Parra and Penrith systems ...you can't be hopeful

Last edited:
There's not a single club in world sport that has a 100% success rate with recruitment.

You're just being absurd
who said 100%?

50% would be a nice change from where weve recently been with new recruits

We need to step up in every facet of the organisation including every single individual player coaching staff and admin...everyone

If I am Will Smith, are the Weststigers going to give me any NRL games or am I going to get stuck in KOE Cup? 🤔

If I am Will Smith, are the Weststigers going to give me any NRL games or am I going to get stuck in KOE Cup? 🤔
I said when we signed him, a smart move. No he's not a world beater, but i think he is better as a half/ 5/8, then AD or Hastings and maybe Brooks. Many forum members greatly overate some of our players, and compare them to others in the team, that is a low comparison point.
Don't be surprised that he is one of the halves at the back end of 2023.

Too much common sense, are you suggesting that there is a bias for, and against a certain couple of payers ? Thank god Sheens and the coaches, disregard fans comments.

I said when we signed him, a smart move. No he's not a world beater, but i think he is better as a half/ 5/8, then AD or Hastings and maybe Brooks. Many forum members greatly overate some of our players, and compare them to others in the team, that is a low comparison point.
Don't be surprised that he is one of the halves at the back end of 2023.
His versatility will be a bonus. He looks the type of player that could hold his own if he's called upon to fill an important role.

Don't be surprised if he is in the halves by mid next year. The pressure is on 3 players to show a lot more, and i hope they do. He may not be the best, but neither are our present performers.

A handy back up but not much more. However, I do respect his effort and competitiveness, something our roster has regularly lacked.

Back