Wimbledon

Watch the media build up this “feud”. It’s a one sided feud. Kyrgios hates Novak. Novak doesn’t even think about Kyrgios.

I was passing by a television last night and The Project was on and they were obviously talking about it, and the headline at the bottom of the screen was “Can Kyrgios make history?” which completely pissed me off, because what history is he making if he wins? The first Aussie to win Wimbledon is the only history I could think of. Which it isn’t, because Aussies have won if in the past. There is no history to him winning it. Sensationalist BS as usual.

I was passing by a television last night and The Project was on and they were obviously talking about it, and the headline at the bottom of the screen was “Can Kyrgios make history?” which completely pissed me off, because what history is he making if he wins? The first Aussie to win Wimbledon is the only history I could think of. Which it isn’t, because Aussies have won if in the past. There is no history to him winning it. Sensationalist BS as usual.
First Aussie of Greek and Malaysian decent to win Wimbledon. There you go found the history making part

🤣 Novak’s the same. At least Kyrgios doesn’t give a shit if people like him or not unlike Novak who wants the love of all.

Let’s go Nick
Of course Kyrgios gives a shit if people like him, the flog craves attention and has a sulk every time a journalist questions him. Giant dog turd of a human.

Back