Wishlist

Archer and Hayne (Kevin Shayne or Jarred) to suffer season ending injuries…....

@AmericanHistoryX said:
sorry pratten park, but is that tommy raudonkis? looks like the guy in skippy.

It is indeed Tom Terrific. Would have to be from his debut season with Wests in '69, or soon thereafter.

@hybrid_tiger said:
I am also sick of seeing us gain a lousy 10 metres from a penalty, every other game I watch I seem to see players kicking for a 30-40 metre gain. Am I the only one?

Drives me crazy! By all account Marshall has a huge kick… why not use the bloody thing?

@Kaiser said:
@hybrid_tiger said:
I am also sick of seeing us gain a lousy 10 metres from a penalty, every other game I watch I seem to see players kicking for a 30-40 metre gain. Am I the only one?

Drives me crazy! By all account Marshall has a huge kick… why not use the bloody thing?

Ummm….....accuracy!!!!!!

Like to see :
Benji taking on the line more. KG steamrolling the opposition . Gareth getting his debut try. More 40/20 kicks . better kicking options in opposition red zone. SUCCESS with field goals in tight games .( Especially golden -point ) [ remembering what Merritt and Carney did to us the last 2 seasons.]

Not like to see:
Not finding touch on penalties. Lazy ruck defence. Lack of back up support in attack.Injuries.

@prattenpark said:
@AmericanHistoryX said:
sorry pratten park, but is that tommy raudonkis? looks like the guy in skippy.

It is indeed Tom Terrific. Would have to be from his debut season with Wests in '69, or soon thereafter.

I am pretty sure that photo was taken for his first grade debut. ( If not , it certainly looks a lot like the photo my father cut out of the paper re Tommys debut 1969)

I want to see this return to Campbelltown in 2010

![](http://www.sportsbar.net.au/userimages/user1919_1159231413.gif)

@Kaiser said:
@hybrid_tiger said:

Why is this?! I agree. Often I think we are in rush because the other side is on the back foot when we get a penalty i.e. Marshall just wants the ball back in his hands - which is not a bad thing. But sometimes I just cant understand why Marshall/Farah dont put in more effort here.

Back