Young Parra Fan

Balmain_Tiger

just got handed Jt's headgear by himself personally and threw it back on the field with the most disgusted look on his face
hahahah

@Balmain Tiger said:
@ron burgandy said:
the kid will live to regret that 15-20 years later

guy next to him jumped at the opportunity haha

cowboys are crap but thurston is the real "god" in the nrl….the guy will probably finish up being the best 7 ever

@benjibrotown said:
That kid needs to get some respect.. As burgandy said he'll regret that one day.

agree 100% … JT is 1 of the, if not, the best halfback in the world...

BTW i like what your signature sais BenjiBT :wink:

Regardless of who you follow, JT is a true superstar of the game. He is carrying a side (albeit not so well this year,) at club level and is a truly spectacular player at representative level.

The kid is obviously one of those "fans" who don't respect individual players on their merit. And just like a few of you have already said, he will be telling his kids one day about how he could have owned some memoribilia from a guy who will go on to be arguably the greatest half ever.

He probably got it back once the old guy next to him realised how selfish he was hahaha it was pretty funny to see the old man snatching at it and JT not letting him get it

Kid needs a kick in the arse….JT always has time for young fans...quite sure he doesnt appreciate his amazing gesture being thrown away.

@KingOvKingz09 said:
@benjibrotown said:
That kid needs to get some respect.. As burgandy said he'll regret that one day.

**BTW i like what your signature** sais BenjiBT :wink:

and i like ur avatar..my old one i believe lol

Disgraceful act. Just a kid though. I've come to love JT tbh. He might be a bit of a sook but he is gifted and passionate. I wish he was our 7\. Imagine it.

@Balmain Tiger said:
@KingOvKingz09 said:
@benjibrotown said:

**BTW i like what your signature** sais BenjiBT :wink:

and i like ur avatar..my old one i believe lol

haha thought it might have been someones but couldnt remember, shall look for a new one.

Thurston is a real class act when it comes to dealing with fans and along with his prowess it makes him a great asset to the game. Hopefully less incidents like his going off at the reff occur and this stuff gets more publicity.

As for the kid. Well he probably witnessed his parents throw their jersey on the field after a loss like most Parra scum and thought it was the done thing

My son would have done the same…lives Tigers and not backward in voicing his dislike of other teams..god love im!

I have to admit I had no time for JT until I saw that last night.
A great gesture to make that effort to seek out a kid in the crowd to give his headgear to.

Latest posts

Back