Manaia Rudolph

This guy is seriously good. Hopefully we can hold onto him.

Hasn’t he scored a hat trick in both of the last 2 games? Kicks goals too

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

@tigertye:

I think you’re thinking of Mitchell Moses - Benny Elias nephew who is carving up for Balmain in SG Ball. Rudolph looks to be a talent though, so much so I’m not sure that Curtis Sironen will walk back into the number 6 jersey simply because Rudolph is playing so good and is a better than average goal kicker to boot. Given young Sirro has bulked up a bit this year, I’d look to throw the 13 jersey on him.

the guy playing 13 this week goes pretty well to.good to have so much talent in the back row

@willow:

@tigertye:

I think you’re thinking of Mitchell Moses - Benny Elias nephew who is carving up for Balmain in SG Ball. Rudolph looks to be a talent though, so much so I’m not sure that Curtis Sironen will walk back into the number 6 jersey simply because Rudolph is playing so good and is a better than average goal kicker to boot. Given young Sirro has bulked up a bit this year, I’d look to throw the 13 jersey on him.

Ah that’s right. Thanks willow.

Mitchell Moses is seriously good though… I agree that Curtis might shift over to lock when he comes back.

Hopefully by the time the SG Ball season ends Miller is in first grade and carving so that Moses and Rudolph can be the halves with Sirro in the 13. Otherwise Moses will have to wait til next year.

@Yossarian:

Mitchell Moses is seriously good though… I agree that Curtis might shift over to lock when he comes back.

If Perth get the nod for the new franchise will Mitchell follow Benny I wonder ?

I agree Rudolph is all class.the two occasion I have seen him play he has been a standout . Looks very composed.

If Siro moves to 13, what do we with Santi ! embarassment of riches at the moment.

good place to be at the moment

@Muffstar:

@Yossarian:

If Perth get the nod for the new franchise will Mitchell follow Benny I wonder ?

That crossed my mind too Muffstar Hopefully not

How old is he and how does he look physically??? I ask this because our current structure has our 9 and 6 running the show with a non existant 7. If Rudolph can play a more confident 3rd wheel than Moltz than id be eager to hear from those who have seen him.

Rudolph came from Keebra Park i think & can play footy, Tigers have signed him for two years according to a close source, he plays like Benji & has a level head on his shoulders.

@king sirro:

How old is he and how does he look physically??? I ask this because our current structure has our 9 and 6 running the show with a non existant 7. If Rudolph can play a more confident 3rd wheel than Moltz than id be eager to hear from those who have seen him.

He is a Benji clone, physically, Id say he is not ready for first grade week in, week out, but it is difficult to tell sometimes.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme