Warriors commentator

Is anyone watching th Warriors-Bulldogs game? this new lead commentator would have to be one of the worst commentators i’ve ever heard. Some of his lines so far

*Referring to Dene Halatau as an ex ‘Western Tiger’

*Calling Feleti Mateo ‘Feleti Martel’

*Claiming James Maloney is off to Melbourne in 2013

and my favourite

*Describing Feliti ‘Martel’s’ try he said ‘he was only heading one way, he was heading try way’ 😆

What about ‘Bulldogs are hanging on by the skin of their teeth, by the hair of their chiny chin chin’

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Not sure if they were same as the 20’s ones,
But apparantley a short turn around was the reason they lost,

Monday To Sunday
Is the Same as Sunday to Saturday?

lol

The Bulldogs just did the business

Worth my monthly Foxtel sub to see Ennis wrenched so hard by the collar of his jersey, that his eyes and tongue popped out. The worthless swine

They are BAD!!!

After the first 30 minutes, I turned the volume off…

Not once in over 15 yrs have they had one decent commentator. Not just because of the bias, but also just because they are useless. I remember Jason Costigan’s line about players waiting for their boarding pass when they’re about to come off the bench lol. They have the most lame terminology i have ever heard

Im glad Im not the only one that was wondering that. The chinny chin chin comment comes to mind. How excited do they get.

Sounded like they were sitting in Row E.
Crowd , ref and player audio way too loud to hear them which was good in a way….the accent at times was incomprehensible, were they speaking english?

Yep, as a NZer, I’d admit that NZ haven’t had a decent RL commentator since the days of Graeme Hughes used to commentate for TV2 back in the days when RL was free to air.
When living in NZ, SKY TV used to have an audio option to change commentary to the Nine Broadcast which was a lot of my friends and I used to do >_<

When I first switched it on I was like “wth” but I must admit, I dont know why but I began to enjoy it 😆

Not sure if we are talking about the same commentator but the guy I heard sounded like uncle arthur from Kath and Kim. You sure he wasn’t there doing a comedy skit.

@NZTiger:

Yep, as a NZer, I’d admit that NZ haven’t had a decent RL commentator since the days of Graeme Hughes used to commentate for TV2 back in the days when RL was free to air.
When living in NZ, SKY TV used to have an audio option to change commentary to the Nine Broadcast which was a lot of my friends and I used to do >_<

Mate I always enjoyed Jason Costigan Is he still doing the NZ games He originally called the Cowboys home games

Yeah, Costigan was ok…the “thus far” & “at oranges” used to get to me haha but still preferred Rabs and crew if the option was there.
SKY made the absolute wrong move in putting Stephen McIvor in the box seat instead of Costo. Such a moron.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme