Wayne Cousins

Ok… Putting it out there… What does everyone think of the work Cuzzo does as media manager at our club…
Me personally I think he is one of the best….

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Back to training Liam

Ok… I’m putting it out there… What does everyone think of the work that Cuzzo as media manager does for our club… Me personally I think he is one of the best… If not the best…

Nice plug Wayne…

we have improved our social media network in the past 2 seasons, so this is a positive for Wayne and the Team.

I still feel he should spend Tuesdays in the office so he remembers to post the team sheet after lunch?!

Was waiting for the first person to ask that… No

Geez, Cuzzo, you didn’t need to start your own thread! 😆

But, seriously, Cuzzo does a fantastic job and he loves the Tigers! :master: :sign:

@Tiger Watto:

Nice plug Wayne…

we have improved our social media network in the past 2 seasons, so this is a positive for Wayne and the Team.

I still feel he should spend Tuesdays in the office so he remembers to post the team sheet after lunch?!

Actually it’s not… I generally would like to know what everyone thinks of him, and if they think he is doing a great job for our club.

Horrible Job,

Needs to Leave the Tigers So I can Leave IT and Do his job, (I have a marketing degree as well)

Performance review time at Camp Concord?

@Spartan117:

Horrible Job,

Needs to Leave the Tigers So I can Leave IT and Do his job, (I have a marketing degree as well)

And you know how to do media as well… Write stories…

He should post the named team on time, when it reaches his inbox at 2pm instead of creating threads about himself

Great job…. Agree about the team, but think its prob when sheens gives it to him.

Ink
Mate, sorry but you are wrong
Team arrives in his inbox around 5

Sorry pal

Well it’s now 5.45pm so where is it?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.