SHOULD THE TIGERS RE SIGN MOLTZEN ?

Should the tigers re sign Moltzen ?

Miller, Chisolm and Humble are all off contract at the years end too

Im sure Moltzen will recieve lots of interest from 15 clubs

Maybe 14 teams……I doubt the dragons will be too interested

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

wow, I was shocked that Willie Mason has more support on here than Moltzen does… thats kinda sad guys.

I voted yes to re-signing him.

The amount of dollars would come down to it for me, as would his performance this year at halfback - He needs to grab the bull by its horns. Last week was the best chance for him to do it, and he didn’t take it, which was disappointing, however he has oodles of potential.

ATTACK THE LINE TIM!

Definitely not.

Not really a fullback, definitely not a halfback.

He is a running five-eighth. We already have one of those and he is just about the best in the business.

I think we need to wait and access how he goes over the next 9 weeks… What is he on these days since he got the upgrade? $250k, $300k, $350k…

No, and not just beacause he hasn’t shown anything over the last few weeks. I think we could use his money with that of Lote’s and Ellis’ and buy one or two marquee players. I’m realy interested to see how Humble would go in the 7 jumper

@Tiger Watto:

I think we need to wait and access how he goes over the next 9 weeks… What is he on these days since he got the upgrade? $250k, $300k, $350k…

much less.

Nope. Make a huge offer for DCE or Cronk.

@alex:

Nope. Make a huge offer for DCE or Cronk.

Has it not struck you yet that these types of players are not gona come to our club while we have the Farah & Marshall Show? If we go into the market for a 7, its the likes of a Walsh; Wallace; McCrone or a Hodgkinson that would be interested to come to the Tigers as they are Domestics!

@Goose:

@Tiger Watto:

much less.

How much?

@Tigersmurf:

Maybe 14 teams……I doubt the dragons will be too interested

I included us, dont you think we’ll be interested after all we went thru before with him?
Just why though I dont know…but he’ll be re-signed

Going on current form there is only one answer

He’ll prove the doubters wrong - and like Watto said - there’s no way Cronk or DCE are coming to us .
Put them both behind a pack that’s getting a caning and they don’t exactly shine like diamonds either

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme