We will win our next 5

and be 6 from 11……

The boys just need to stay positive and go have a big drink together.

heh I hope so, would be more confident if we weren’t picking up more injuries though.

Was a time long ago many beers used to fix all my problems too……
Why next 5 KS?
Expect us to get done in the ACT?

I reckon we will go close Sirro… The last 2 weeks we have built well and I’m liking it.

Injuries are a concern though…

@Tiger Watto:

I reckon we will go close Sirro… The last 2 weeks we have built well and I’m liking it.

Whats going to change next week ? still going to have the same team !!!only difference being Penrith are not going that well… What if we were playing Melbourne would you be saying the same thing ??

@innsaneink:

not exactly what i meant.

By no means do i believe alcohol will fix our problems, i just feel like things will turn around if they all stick together, stay bonded. But if they drop their heads, go quiet and a divide begins, then its season over.

@tomcat:

@Tiger Watto:

Whats going to change next week ? still going to have the same team !!!only difference being Penrith are not going that well… What if we were playing Melbourne would you be saying the same thing ??

no… but we aint playing Melbourne, so our toughest game is the Warriors!

@king sirro:

@innsaneink:

not exactly what i meant.

By no means do i believe alcohol will fix our problems, i just feel like things will turn around if they all stick together, stay bonded. But if they drop their heads, go quiet and a divide begins, then its season over.

Yeh I gathered that….maybe I shouldve added a 😉 or an LOL

@tomcat:

@Tiger Watto:

1. Well hopefully we get to play with 17 for the full 80.
2. Another week working on what they need to focus on….imo a win is close
3. Reddy should be back.
4. Moors should be in up against his old mob, point to prove.
5. Galloway will be better for the run.

Theres 5 changes

Lote will be beter for the run as well. :sign:

Groats & Heighington will be out next week. Could be some weird blessing. They have plenty of heart, but must be making the least metres out of all forwards in our team.

Moors should come into the squad and who knows, could make some more meters and make an impact, hopefully he is fired up to keep his spot.

They defended well, if they play that well, they should beat Panthers. Some of their attack was awesome, Broncos defended great.

@innsaneink:

@tomcat:

@Tiger Watto:

3. Reddy should be back.

Theres 5 changes

here are my changes
1 Purchase a new fullback
2 Purchase a new halfback
3 Purchase a Leader
4 Purchase forwards with bigger nuts
5 Purchase a new coach
6 Purchase a kicker

@tomcat:

@innsaneink:

@tomcat:

@Tiger Watto:

3. Reddy should be back.

Theres 5 changes

here are my changes
1 Purchase a new fullback
2 Purchase a new halfback
3 Purchase a Leader
4 Purchase forwards with bigger nuts
5 Purchase a new coach
6 Purchase a kicker

Well….at least now I can see why you dont think there’ll be any changes,Aahaaa!!!.. youre off your head, as Braith once told Ben

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme