What We're Missing In 2012

It’s taken me a little while to put the finger on the missing X Factor for the Tigers this season but in the early hours of this morning I think I may found it.
Watching the replay of the Humberside derby of Hull KR & Hull FC that saw Hull FC pile on 30 points in the second half to win I realised that the combination of Wade McKinnon who was very good at the back and the coaching of former Wests Tigers assistant Peter Gentle played a big role in Hull FC’s win.
Even though Wade was much maligned in his time at the Tigers would he have allowed the second try to Jack Reed to have been scored so easily?, was Peter Gentles knowledge crucial for our back to back finals appearances?.
Your thoughts are welcome.

red cordial and some packets of snakes , dont need energy drinks , just a big dose of red cordial , sends most kids into a 2 hour non stop flat out crazy time ,

STEVE FOLKES……thats who!

A coach that has direction and the repect of his players.A coach with vision.A coach that can control his players .

@andrew 474:

gibbs and fifita

But we have Blair the Teddy Bear. The buy of the century Sheens player of choice

Two big props that can take the ball up.

A fullback that can catch bombs.

A halfback that can control the game with 5 minutes to go.

@GoldXR50Leroy:

It’s taken me a little while to put the finger on the missing X Factor for the Tigers this season but in the early hours of this morning I think I may found it.
Watching the replay of the Humberside derby of Hull KR & Hull FC that saw Hull FC pile on 30 points in the second half to win I realised that the combination of Wade McKinnon who was very good at the back and the coaching of former Wests Tigers assistant Peter Gentle played a big role in Hull FC’s win.
Even though Wade was much maligned in his time at the Tigers would he have allowed the second try to Jack Reed to have been scored so easily?, was Peter Gentles knowledge crucial for our back to back finals appearances?.
Your thoughts are welcome.

I see what you’re saying here, Leroy, but Wade was given every opportunity to be our fullback - he just kept getting bloody injured all the time! He’d just start getting into some form and down he’d go again - it was very frustrating because he was a really good fullback, no doubt. Gentle’s presence and influence is probably missed a bit, but I have to agree with tigers05, Folkes’ moreso.

If say moors, cashmere and Murdoch masila definitely played a big role in our game today. Looking forward to our future lineups

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Well now we have sorted out our forwards to a degree , Lawrence and Ayshford at their 100% best is what we are missing

@andrew 474:

red cordial and some packets of snakes , dont need energy drinks , just a big dose of red cordial , sends most kids into a 2 hour non stop flat out crazy time ,

:bawling

Folkes ain’t doin to much for the dragons this year though is he

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme