Jeff Robson

Exactly the style of halfback that compliments benji’s style and gives him the room he needs whilst directing the team around… Has a good brain and a good kicking game… Why didnt we snap him up from parramatta?

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Yeah I was thinking this as well
I have never rated Robson but he would be perfect for this current WT squad.With Farah & Marshall being so dominant in the playmaking department,all we need is a settled head that can direct the forwards & I think Robson fits that bill he also has a reasonable kicking game

Exactly… But our recruitment department missed him… I’m sure he’s on little coin at cronulla .

We have signed anasta to play that exact role next year -which he has been dragging a fairly ordinary roosters side to wins this year and his kicking game is way better then Robeson .i do however think humble has done a good job the last 2 weeks and will only get better

If Anasta AGREES to play half then I’m happy…has a massive boot and the brains to steer the team around allowing Benji to chime in when we are in attacking positions…but somehow I get a feeling Anasta wants to play 5/8 only…

@alexaki:

Exactly the style of halfback that compliments benji’s style and gives him the room he needs whilst directing the team around… Has a good brain and a good kicking game… Why didnt we snap him up from parramatta?

Because we had settled on Rob Lui and he was controlling the side very well.

I said this a year ago but some people here dont have the brain to think outside the square. Benji just needs someone who is a strong defender,can give benji clean ball, can talk and organise the forwards, and most importantly has a kicking game.

As someone mentioned, Anasta can actually do this and should be considered for the 7.

Robson has done wonders for the the sharks,exactly the type of player we need.No bullshit,kick on the 5th.

We need Mitchell Pearce

Anasta Will be playing 7 next year

@alexaki:

Exactly… But our recruitment department missed him… I’m sure he’s on little coin at cronulla .

Yes but our “recruitment department” did sign John Grant and Jack Spencer.

@milford_magic:

I said this a year ago but some people here dont have the brain to think outside the square. Benji just needs someone who is a strong defender,can give benji clean ball, can talk and organise the forwards, and most importantly has a kicking game.

As someone mentioned, Anasta can actually do this and should be considered for the 7.

x2 :sign:

@Irvine:

@alexaki:

Yes but our “recruitment department” did sign John Grant and Jack Spencer.

I’m not sure if he would’ve be that cheap. Cronulla bought him to be their starting half before they bought Carney, so they must’ve paid him something. But ‘yes’ to all comments - if Robbie and Benji let him run the team around in the way obviously Carney does then he’d be a real asset. Cronulla, BTW, have a dominant forward pack too -which might help Robson.

Guys, 6 or 7, 7 or 6 doesn’t matter in the modern game. Watch how easily Thurston slips into the 6 outside cronk in the origin series.

Who do you have ?? thats right Anasta and Moltzen 😆 😆
:roll :roll :roll

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme