MOLTZEN? Thread

Sorry if I have started a new thread on Moltzen, but couldn’t believe there wasn’t a latest topic on him???
Besides all injuries, low team drive, new players etc….
WAKE UP EVERYONE INCLUDING THE COACH… MOLZTEN is the honestly killing our chances of winning a game.
I didn’t have reception over the weekend to log on and express how dumbfounded I was, watching him play, it was a total joke I thought it was a hollywood video stunt, over and over again, and he had the arrogance to even nod his head side to side to both Ryan and Lote as if it was there fault???
Then I had to see replies from metro fans on here blaming his concussion, the coach blah blah blah.
He cost us that game and he did so in a couple of previous games. If his not making major errors his doing nothing.
To be honest Robbie Farrah as captain, should have snapped at him after at least the second time, what’s the point of having a captain if he doesn’t bark or motivate the players. ❗

OP edited Title…117

You must not have looked to hard. The guy has 20 topics a week dedicated to him

@Tigerspirit:

Sorry if I have started a new thread on Moltzen, but couldn’t believe there wasn’t a latest topic on him???
Besides all injuries, low team drive, new players etc….
WAKE UP EVERYONE INCLUDING THE COACH… MOLZTEN is the honestly killing our chances of winning a game.
I didn’t have reception over the weekend to log on and express how dumbfounded I was, watching him play, it was a total joke I thought it was a hollywood video stunt, over and over again, and he had the arrogance to even nod his head side to side to both Ryan and Lote as if it was there fault???
Then I had to see replies from metro fans on here blaming his concussion, the coach blah blah blah.
He cost us that game and he did so in a couple of previous games. If his not making major errors his doing nothing.
To be honest Robbie Farrah as captain, should have snapped at him after at least the second time, what’s the point of having a captain if he doesn’t bark or motivate the players.

He alone didn’t cost us the game. Our constant lack of go forward and our woefully out of form backline are also to blame. But agreed he is having a shocking run.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Agree with you Tigerspirit. The nerve of Moltzen trying to blame others for his mishaps.

Careful though, this forum has a tendency to be a dictatorship so negative comments on the team and club are not received well. They could delete your thread, put you on mod review status or simply ban you if they dont like what you have to say.

Generally speaking, we have to say things like,…the team tried, they played well, we will soon enough, Benj is great, Humphreys is a good CEO etc etc.

black&gold there has been enough of those type of threads anyway so what you worried about.

Moltzen was terrible and probably did lose us the broncos game but that was his worst game this year.His not on hos own not many are playing well

Fair enough tiga4eva…… But our go foward is lacking due to errors such as from our present No.1 causing them to tire defending over and over… anyway just frustrated I honestly believe you can forgive players having a bad game, but how many times do you forgive this guy?

@Black & Gold:

Agree with you Tigerspirit. The nerve of Moltzen trying to blame others for his mishaps.

Careful though, this forum has a tendency to be a dictatorship so negative comments on the team and club are not received well. They could delete your thread, put you on mod review status or simply ban you if they dont like what you have to say.

Generally speaking, we have to say things like,…the team tried, they played well, we will soon enough, Benj is great, Humphreys is a good CEO etc etc.

it works in China.

There are thousands of reasons why the Tigers arent winning games.

Ive seen Moltzen succeed at the back end of last year, and he still looks our most potent attacking player, so we need him in my opinion at the moment.

That’s the Tigerspirit?

@milford_magic:

Ive seen Moltzen succeed at the back end of last year, and he still looks our most potent attacking player, so we need him in my opinion at the moment.

Thousands of reasons ? I only counted 3 Sheens,Moltzen and Marshall .

Couldn’t find a Moltzen thread here…that’s the funniest thing I ever heard!!! :roll :roll

Moltzen is basically Coedi Towney with more influential mates

He is not accountable for his performance like most of the team so he can continue to have shocking games knowing his spot will be available next week.

Telfon Tim

St george really doged a major bullet.

Honestly speaking, I’m one of the most critical of the Tigers but even I dont think that Molzten deserves all this criticism over a bad game. Generally he’s not that bad so Im happy to give him a pass for that shocker against Brisbane.

It’s Benji that I have it in for! Just because he sets up tries, it doesnt excuse him for making stupid decisions that cost us at the end of those very games he sets tries up in.

Benji now = Good player
Benji with a brain = Could be best ever!

@tomcat:

@milford_magic:

Thousands of reasons ? I only counted 3 Sheens,Moltzen and Marshall .

Ill give you some others.

1. A suspect fullback under the high ball.
  2. The worst kicking game in the NRL.
  3. No combinations in the backs accept the now 8 years old backline sweep.
  4. The slowest wingers in the NRL.
  5. The slowest outside backs in the NRL.
  6. No halfback.
  7. Ineffective forwards (Heighno, Fulton etc)
  8. An attacking structure which gives our forwards no room to run.
  9. The inability of the forwards to go over the advantage line, and hopefully get a quick play the ball (Excusing BMM)
    10)The depressing decline of the former best player in the NRL Robbie Farah.
  10. A suspect coach and tactics.
  11. A lack of leadership at important moments in games.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme