Aiden Guerra???

On the way home from work I was listening to sports today on 2UE & they mentioned Anasta was bringing Guerra along with him.
Did anyone here this?

Personally I think they got it mixed up with with the whole BJ rumor but it could be right.

I don’t mind Guerra as a player but I think we have better back rowers coming through & already established at the club

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

@tigerdre:

On the way home from work I was listening to sports today on 2UE & they mentioned Anasta was bringing Guerra along with him.
Did anyone here this?

Personally I think they got it mixed up with with the whole BJ rumor but it could be right.

I don’t mind Guerra as a player but I think we have better back rowers coming through & already established at the club

Forget Guerra bring Cordner He is the gun of the two

@happy tiger:

@tigerdre:

Did anyone here this?

Forget Guerra bring Cordner He is the gun of the two

Agree on Cordner. But Guerra is potentially a Rep player. Aggressive runner and tackler. We gotta remember you can’t replace Ellis with Ellis.

I’m a huge fan of Guerra. Hard runner, makes a mountain of tackles and has no trouble finding the stripe. Would add good balance to the backrow. Hope that it’s true!

It could be true we have cash next year from gareth and lote we are on the market.

@tigersrule4life:

It could be true we have cash next year from gareth and lote we are on the market.

Despite his indifferent form at the moment, Lote has not been discarded yet.

I wish he would bring Pearce with him.

@Tommy Magpie:

This x 1000

@Glennb:

@Tommy Magpie:

This x 1000

It would be worth it just to see the smile on Juniors face when he ran out in a Tigers jersey the first time.

I hope Anasta is bringing Guerra instead of BJ.

I hope Guerra and Leulia come to the tigers - Guerra starting for Ellis and Leulia the reserve back/forward on the bench - gives the opportunity of playing both backs and forwards in the 14

DONT WANT EITHER, PUT THE MONEY TO A TOP CLASS BACKROWER OR A GOOD 1/2 BACK. THEY SHOULD GO BACK TO ENGLAND AND PULL SOME PROMISING TALENT, SURE ELLIS COULD HELP IN THAT AREA.

@bp tiger:

DONT WANT EITHER, PUT THE MONEY TO A TOP CLASS BACKROWER OR A GOOD 1/2 BACK. THEY SHOULD GO BACK TO ENGLAND AND PULL SOME PROMISING TALENT, SURE ELLIS COULD HELP IN THAT AREA.

And the "top class backrower or a good (good?) halfback would be?

As far as top class backrowers go Guerra has the potential - the only other one on the market is probably Tony Williams -other then that I havent seen any off contract that would be worth having a go at and as for Leulia I know he is playing in the back but is definatly a backrower has just been playing at a club with thousands of them and no decent outside backs (SKD aside)

Displays loads of potential.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme