David taylor

Just heard from a very reliable source that if the gold coast deal regarding David Taylor falls through as he is having second thoughts about the titans future, the tigers are pushing hard for his signing. Did you not think why sheens would choose Taylor as a starting second rower for the Anzac test when he doesn’t even start for the rabbits.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

i thought he was pretty keen to go back to QLD….but would love him to come to the tigers. Adds plenty of size and strength in the forward pack. Imagine a back row of Blair, Taylor and Heighington/Murdoch Masila…yeww!

YES!!! i am so happy please tell me the source i would read it over and over i want him!!! get his sign NOW

@TigerOnFyah:

YES!!! i am so happy please tell me the source i would read it over and over i want him!!! get his sign NOW

Wouldn’t get too excited champ……a lot of names have been thrown to be linked with tigers. No certainties he’s coming to the tigers…

@Chief44:

@TigerOnFyah:

Wouldn’t get too excited champ……a lot of names have been thrown to be linked with tigers. No certainties he’s coming to the tigers…

Damn, really want him as you can see in all my post it says i want him trex and packer but none will end up happening lol

he will go to the gold coast because the NRL will just poor more cash in to them , you know just to keep all teams on an even playing field , little bit for this team and a truck load for gold coast

@TigerOnFyah:

@Chief44:

@TigerOnFyah:

Damn, really want him as you can see in all my post it says i want him trex and packer but none will end up happening lol

Im sure most Tigers fans would love Taylor and T-Rex……me included 😆

@Chief44:

@TigerOnFyah:

@Chief44:

@TigerOnFyah:

Im sure most Tigers fans would love Taylor and T-Rex……me included 😆

Too bad nothing will happen lol, but can you just magine turning on the tv tommorow morning watching sunrise/today and it says Wests Tigers have signed duo Tony Williams and Dave Taylor to their 2013 team the duo will be joining Braith Anasta at the Tigers, day after Wests Tigers have released Lote Tquiri from their side and will be replacing
him with koribete for the 2013 season

@ball main:

Just heard from a very reliable source that if the gold coast deal regarding David Taylor falls through as he is having second thoughts about the titans future, the tigers are pushing hard for his signing. Did you not think why sheens would choose Taylor as a starting second rower for the Anzac test when he doesn’t even start for the rabbits.

And who is the “very reliable source”?

If we can get this to 76 pages it will come true!

ball main……give your “very reliable source” a kick in the nuts.

I wish…

Seeing will be believing, everyone is linked to us from a good sauce.

Bit over this “reliable source” bit, still it gets people talking I guess.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme