Sack Sheens Mega Thread

Sack him, he has no good game plans tigers have had enough of listening to the same voice over and over sack him and let him take his groat with him

@cqtiger:

Idiot

you are lucky i only have 1 warning left

@cqtiger:

Idiot

X2

So no credit for being 31 nil up then?

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

My Dad was saying the same thing a couple of weeks ago.

I disagreed however.

@TigerOnFyah:

@cqtiger:

Idiot

you are lucky i only have 1 warning left

no, the rest of us are unlucky that you even bother to contribute at all!! Get another hobby.

How is it the coaches fault that the players leaked in 5 tries in 12 minutes? what about when we were leading 31-0? what were you saying then?

As far as I know, the coach isn’t the one playing the game on the field.

@clifferdSH:

How is it the coaches fault that the players leaked in 5 tries in 12 minutes? what about when we were leading 31-0? what were you saying then?

good point

Lucky is my middle name.

One left huh? Won’t be long now.

@TigerOnFyah:

Sack him, he has no good game plans tigers have had enough of listening to the same voice over and over sack him and let him take his groat with him

emotions run high after a game like today.
and who are you going to replace him with.
yourself?? 😒

may as well sack the players as well.
they were on the field.
not the coach.

@clifferdSH:

Have to agree with this, Sheens didn’t tell them to give up after 60mins. In the ABC post-match interview he says how pissed he is that they threw the ball around when we were 31-0 with 15 to go and playing so risky. I’m hoping Anasta can take control next year and stop this from happening.

The first 68 minutes was all the player good doing, of course excluding Moltzen, Lote and Blair, the last 12 minutes all Sheens, Humphries and the above 3 players……sack the lot of them

Please stop making threads

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

What club do you really follow.

@clifferdSH:

It is the coaches fault,it has happened way to many times in Sheen’s tenure,if after 10 years Tim can’t teach the team to close out a game,I think it is fair to ask for his sacking.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme