Matty Johns to get shot!!!!

Weather he was trying to fire up the Tigers or just making a foolish statement, if we win this weekend that will be 3 in a row and Matty Johns call to be shot with a paint ball gun if we do will be great to see. Hopefully Farah gets to aim up and get a bit of revenge.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

i was happy until i heard paint ball gun

@andrew 474:

i was happy until i heard paint ball gun

hold the paint ball gun close to him.
fire it and when it bruises his skin , call him " soft"
😆

Should the club allow farah to oblige?

It does nothing for us, but it benefits Johns & his show

Considering weve really proved nothing yet…we should just forget this imo

@innsaneink:

Agree, let the on-field results do the talking…

If we have any pride, beating Penrith - Parra - GC shouldn’t even count……worst three teams in the comp.

Let’s celebrate when we beat Bris-Manly-Saints three in a row.

this was always a rating stunt for his show . Farah at the time should of asked him on live T.V , when asked about him and Benji ( ill answer you the question if firstlty you can answer mine ) and that is the truth of what happened with you and that girl in New Zealand when you were playing with the Sharks that would of shut him write up. piece of S–t he is ,dont give him the satisfaction of getting better ratings for the paint ball shoot.

@cnx_tigers:

If we have any pride, beating Penrith - Parra - GC shouldn’t even count……worst three teams in the comp.

Let’s celebrate when we beat Bris-Manly-Saints three in a row.

This is it….hope we dont get sucked into this stunt
Pride is the word here

Im sure M Johns will be reminding eveyrone though

@innsaneink:

Seeing as how Sheens acknowledged it in his post-match interview (albeit he was asked) they probably will go through with it. If he wanted nothing to do with it he would have just brushed it off but he didn’t. FTR if they do go through with it i hope they aim it at his head

Do it when we have beaten top teams. If you’ve been reading some of the posts on here we haven’t really won today anyway. This is surely a stunt for ratings for Matty Johns anyway,Give it a huge miss imo.

With the recent spate of shootings in Sydney, I would hope someone within the Club shows a bit of good judgement and cans this PR stunt. Not a good look.

After watching the differing treatment given to Farah followed by the buddy buddy session with Hindmarsh I hope the club tells them to GAGF for every one of their requests

What did I miss here re paintball gun. I know they had a run in on Matty’s show but whats this paintball gun all about?
I did hear Sheens comments about it but I’m missing something obviously.

I am all for promoting the great game of rugby league.

I don’t see any harm in Robbie and Johns going through with the stunt.

Unfortunatley the maturity some of our players show off the field sometimes, i.e The Footy Show, Twitter etc, leads me to believe that they would go through with this, in fact after hearing Sheens yesterday im convinced. This kind of thing is right up the clubs alley

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme