John Grant

The guy wants to play first grade and he is great, I wouldn’t be making this thread if we had two good wingers but we have Joel Reddy and Lote Tquiri both make constant errors and don’t step up, they both are not exciting to watch this season, John Grant is ready give him one shot at first grade he won’t blow it….now if Sheens is just going to keep naming the same side each week unless there is an injury how does he expect to beat top teams like Storm,Manly and Cowboys I understand that you need to play the same team so that they will get used to the gameplay but you do not leave players that can barely run…

How is he playing in reggies? Have you been watching him?

@LaT:

no but has tquiri ever done this

He’s only just back in the State Cup team!! Lots of people want to play NRL, very few are up to the task. Until Utai got promoted he was behind Gus Agia for BRET. He’s light years away from a 1st grade call up

Joel Reddy is playing centre not wing. Lote is a dual international coming back from a long injury, Beau Ryan is playing out of his skin.

He may want to play first grade but he isn’t ready yet and probably( from what other forum members who have seen him play say) wont be this year.

He is nowhere near ready yet, he may not get there this year, but when he does he will be very good. Not yet though…

Just when i thought these threads were dead and buried they pop up again. Note to the OP: You can make a highlights package of any professional athlete and make him look like a superstar. I can guarentee you’ve never seen him play (sorry but youtube doesn’t count) and would have no idea about how he goes in defence or positional play or the other little one percenters that are more important then looking like a superstar streaking down the sideline in a second rate Rugby comp

do you think tigers will resign tquiri

@BenjiMagic96:

@LaT:

I know you are probably only young but Lote has scored 60 metre tries in SOO and when he stretched out at one stage v Parra the other day he looked like the real Lote

Lote is a professional football player and he will know when it is time He is the sort of bloke who will not want to let himself or the Tigers down

@happy tiger:

@BenjiMagic96:

@LaT:

I know you are probably only young but Lote has scored 60 metre tries in SOO and when he stretched out at one stage v Parra the other day he looked like the real Lote

Lote is a professional football player and he will know when it is time He is the sort of bloke who will not want to let himself or the Tigers down

I saw that nice run by Lote against parra looked good but thats a one in 8 rounds….anyway sheens knows what is best for tigers :sign:

@BenjiMagic96:

@LaT:

Sorry, but you are just one of many who start threads like this because of a youtube highlight reel. The other half start these threads because of the media hype when we signed him pre season. Neither of which is a decent way to select a 1st grade side.

I haven’t seen him play, so I trust those on here who know their stuff and actually watch him play for BRET they say that he is still a fair way off being ready for 1st grade.

Nobody who has seen John for BRET would be calling for his immediate inclusion.

It is a learning process changing lifelong habbits from Union to League. Don’t place undue pressure on his development because you want to fap about his achievments in Union.

Taniela was a Rugby winger and it took him 2 seasons and alot of it in the forwards in reggies to find his feet

@BenjiMagic96:

@LaT:

Are you fair dinkum? Lote is a dual international who has set it alight for the Wallabies, Kangaroos & Qld.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme