Imagine no Tuquiri or Blair

We could probably sign Slater, Dave Taylor and Cooper Cronk.? WTF especially with losing Ellis. Humpy should see a psychiatrist signing these numpties

No one was complaining about Lote in 2010, and no one could have predicted his injury run last year. Unfortunately he does look past it out there this season. Blair, well he’s not setting the world on fire, but we know he is capable of better. I’m confident he will improve the longer the season goes.

Warriors dropped Inu, wonder if Sheens has it in him to drop Lote?

Should Lote play NSW cup instead of a week off? Or does he need a weeks break? I’m not sure but another one of those performances he needs to be dropped.its a shame as he was such an asset in 2010.

@willow:

No one was complaining about Lote in 2010, and no one could have predicted his injury run last year. Unfortunately he does look past it out there this season. Blair, well he’s not setting the world on fire, but we know he is capable of better. I’m confident he will improve the longer the season goes.

If Blair’s surname was Moors, do you think he would still be picked 2weeks from now?

Imagine if we had Gallan in our team. Seriously one gun back rower would make a lot of difference. Hopefully BMM becomes that player but I can’t see him becoming as good as Gallan.

Add some speed on the wing. Benji, Robbie and Lawrence in form and we’d be a good side.

Time for sheens to have that talk with Lote . I predict Lote will be out injured and that will be the end of him . Sad but necessary

Posted using RoarFEED

IMO he can’t play with that ridiculous strapping on his wrist. If he needs that much padding he can’t play. It affects his game significantly and cost us a gf appearance.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

I blame Sheens on Blair.

Sheens needs to tell Blair to stop hanging on that left edge and go and find the ball cause otherwise he may touch it 5-6 times in a whole game max like tonight, with 3 of them inquality ball.

Tuquiri is a worry. If Tuquiri wants to play NRL for the rest of the year I personally don’t think its on the WING. He’s lost his pace and his hands are very suspect. Any ball which doesn’t hit him on the chest he can’t take. Any of those 50/50 ones those good wingers pick up from their feet etc, he drops. Everytime he runs it you think he’s going to drop it. Could we promote one of these young wingers and use Tuquiri as a second rower??? Even as a centre maybe??? couldn’t go any worse than how we look at the moment.

I hope when Ellis is back they put him to the left edge as his combo with rowdy was the best in the game… Blair to lock he is a class player and needs to be in a position to be more involved…

People are saying smith and Cronk made him look good but we have equal attacking players in farah and benji and he just needs to find form

Not many were complaining when we signed Blair, no one would have thought he’d be struggling the way he is. No one would have predicted Lote to pick up the injuries he did last year, he just hasn’t been the same.

And to be honest, I don’t think the players should be taking the full brunt of the blame, you reckon Slater, Taylor and Cronk would be the same players under Sheens?

@Tigerdave:

Not many were complaining when we signed Blair, no one would have thought he’d be struggling the way he is. No one would have predicted Lote to pick up the injuries he did last year, he just hasn’t been the same.

And to be honest, I don’t think the players should be taking the full brunt of the blame, you reckon Slater, Taylor and Cronk would be the same players under Sheens?

If we had Slater we would be the favourites every year for good reason. Imagine him running off Marshall and Farah.

@Black Orange White:

@Tigerdave:

If we had Slater we would be the favourites every year for good reason. Imagine him running off Marshall and Farah.

On the surface, I’d agree, but I don’t know, seeing how Blair is struggling and how Sheens is not getting the best out of players who have been there for years now. I just can’t see that Slater would make that big a difference.

I’ll say I was happy when I heard that we signed lote I was happy UNTIL I heard how much we payed.

Talk about paying overs

@Tigerdave:

@Black Orange White:

@Tigerdave:

On the surface, I’d agree, but I don’t know, seeing how Blair is struggling and how Sheens is not getting the best out of players who have been there for years now. I just can’t see that Slater would make that big a difference.

I see what you are saying, but Slater and Cronk are not system players like Blair. Both of them have stepped up for all rep sides and played extremely well. They can shine in any team.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme