I feel Sheens needs to go .....

Just got home from the game and notice alot more than what goes on T.V, there is no talk out there , the players do not look intrested and Sheens has to take responsibilty for this . I mean where was Utai? and what was the tactic in bringing BMM for the last 20 minutes of the game ? this kid needs more game time. Tuquiri is gone hes had his day ,Korribete had a blinder in Toyota cup why doesn’t he play him? Lawrence was all over the field he didn’t even know where to position himself , hes a centre full stop. We need fresh ideas , it seems that doesn’t matter how bad anyone plays they will not get dropped. We keep playing like this will struggle to make the 8 . Hate to see what Melbourne will do to us lucky we haven’t got them till round 26.

Is he off contract after this season or does he have one more to go? Does anyone know?

you mean Lote? yes off contract after this year and if we resign him that will do me.

@RatedRKO:

Is he off contract after this season or does he have one more to go? Does anyone know?

he re-signed in 2010 for four more seasons…. EDIT Sheens I mean

@underdog:

@RatedRKO:

he re-signed in 2010 for four more seasons

your talking about Sheens resigned last year till the end of 2014 . Lote is off contract after this year.

Ho hum… What relevance do these opinions have if the coach and team are winning.
Winning remember… It’s what the coach and players are paid to do.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

winning with alot of luck . The team is not playing well and have played the bottom 3 sides and still struggled to win.

We can blame the coach, players who ever. One thing I know for sure is I would not have a clue whats going on in the joint. To think we have been the form bad team all year and were only 1 win behind the mutts and chokers, what have they done to stay out of the news.
Loooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg
llllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeee
tttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeee
Ttttttttiiiiiiiiggggggggeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrssssssss

@900large:

Ho hum… What relevance do these opinions have if the coach and team are winning.

The team is winning in spite of the coach.

@Sataris:

@900large:

The team is winning in spite of the coach.

Bingo….some big plays from our leader, some (lots) luck with the refs…is getting us home.

But Sheens was quick to point out during last weeks press conf the field goal at half time “was my call” 😆

Sheens has to go, its simple.

People can say its not the coach dropping the ball, or missing the tackles etc. And thats true. But its the coaches responsibility to make sure that doesn’t happen. Why don’t the good teams drop it and miss tackles.

Our attack is non existent. Seriously in that last twenty minutes I was wondering where the hell were we going to score that match winning try to get us in front?? I like Joel Reddy, Beau Ryan and Lote Tuquiri but come on. Ayshford is improving, but still lacks fundamentals that a centre has (I.E - He doesn’t no how to set up his outside man at all).

Why isn’t he getting the message out for guys like Blair to come in and take more hit ups instead of hanging out on the edge? It pained me to see Fulton take a 1000 tonight while Blair did about 5

@foreveratiger:

winning with alot of luck . The team is not playing well and have played the bottom 3 sides and still struggled to win.

At the moment WE are one of the bottom sides and only just now starting to climb up the ladder… The fact that we have been winning is a positive thing.

Did you expect us to blow the last 3 teams we have played off the park?

On paper we probably should have but our form is way below where it should be with the team we have on paper.

Definitely needs to retire from coaching in the NRL - that’s all I have to say about that.

I don’t think sheens is a bad coach at all …
I think all that lets him down are team selections
If he picked players on form and in the right positions we would be traveling a lot better

@foreveratiger:

Just got home from the game and notice alot more than what goes on T.V, there is no talk out there , the players do not look intrested and Sheens has to take responsibilty for this . I mean where was Utai? and what was the tactic in bringing BMM for the last 20 minutes of the game ? this kid needs more game time. Tuquiri is gone hes had his day ,Korribete had a blinder in Toyota cup why doesn’t he play him? Lawrence was all over the field he didn’t even know where to position himself , hes a centre full stop. We need fresh ideas , it seems that doesn’t matter how bad anyone plays they will not get dropped. We keep playing like this will struggle to make the 8 . Hate to see what Melbourne will do to us lucky we haven’t got them till round 26.

we got melbourne round 14

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme