Aiden Sezer

He plays great at 1/2, he is much better than Humble and he is off contract. If he plays halfback next year and we release Humble….good idea?

Even if we all agreed it was mate, where would that get us? unless the Tigers are interested these topics about random players are pointless

Imagine how good Sezer would be when his butt gets better Playing with a butt injury , bet that makes him built for SOO

But I did mention the kid can play on a serious note He and Rankin are the future for the Titans

To be honest that was the first game ive looked at him closely.

Id love to have him at the Tigers. He is a Strathfield boy so hopefully he wants to come back to Sydney and Id love him in our side.

He was at the Dogs last year,would like him at the WestsTigers next year for sure,maybe give them Moltzen and Lote for him.

I’d rather give Miller a go first. Although if Sheens won’t play our young halfs why would he want to sign someone elses?

@RatedRKO:

I’d rather give Miller a go first. Although if Sheens won’t play our young halfs why would he want to sign someone elses?

Very true. I don’t think Sezer would be that much better than Miller, if he was better at all… Sezer stood up because he had no experience around him, so he could control the game. When Miller plays first grade, he gets smothered by Benji and Robbie, and doesn’t get enough ball to play his natural kicking game…

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

so where does this put Sironen jnr…in the forwards ?

Appears sironen jr will be a ball playing back rower, according to the forum posters, as he is getting big but ATM lacking in the tackle ability department

I coached Aiden in a Schoolboy rep side when he was 11. Fantastic player. We played him at 5/8th. A standout even then.

Surely if anyone deserves a go it is Chisolm. We already have the talent, how about we start to bring it on and give people a go.

@Tigersmurf:

Surely if anyone deserves a go it is Chisolm. We already have the talent, how about we start to bring it on and give people a go.

Have you seen him play this year?

You’d think with Prince on his way out the Titans will be making a pretty attractive offer for the kid.

He was a gun in Toyota Cup a few years ago when playing for dogs … I’m sure he’s on good money for what he’s done at Titans so far…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme