Try referral

Just wondering why the first try wasn’t referred to the video ref . The titans winger was 5 mts in front of the kicker . Whereas the tigers try’s went upstairs

Posted using RoarFEED

There was a whole host of poor decisions by the refs last night. I dare say the poor carry by Woods that got called as a strip which led to a try could be seen as a square up.

@macman:

Just wondering why the first try wasn’t referred to the video ref . The titans winger was 5 mts in front of the kicker . Whereas the tigers try’s went upstairs

Posted using RoarFEED

he was actually about 2 meters behind the kicker

Life with refs is swings and round-a-bouts and I think we’ve had a good trot this season (don’t shoot me!)

@tigergirlz:

Life with refs is swings and round-a-bouts and I think we’ve had a good trot this season (don’t shoot me!)

BANG! BANG! lol

We have had a terrible run with ref decisions. We got screwed royally in the game against Souths, thus facilitating their ‘exciting comeback’ in order to hold viewers in the run up to the Sunday news. Manly’s first try wasn’t a try, we lost by 4. We got pulled back on a forward pass that wasn’t from Benji to Ben MM when it was 31-6, Hayne’s try was a double shepherd, penalty to Tigers. Vs the Titans, Lote’s try should have been awarded ‘benefit of the doubt’ as none of the replay angles clearly showed that he was in front of Reddy.

@Paris Cobbs:

none of the replay angles clearly showed that he was in front of Reddy.

I dunno about that

I was hoping the best we could get out of that might have been an accidental offside, since Reddy didn’t really play at it, it ricochet’d off his legs?

lol

unfortunately for us, it was the only time all year that Lote has been up with the speed of the play. he was a mile offside

@Paris Cobbs:

We have had a terrible run with ref decisions. We got screwed royally in the game against Souths, thus facilitating their ‘exciting comeback’ in order to hold viewers in the run up to the Sunday news. Manly’s first try wasn’t a try, we lost by 4. We got pulled back on a forward pass that wasn’t from Benji to Ben MM when it was 31-6, Hayne’s try was a double shepherd, penalty to Tigers. Vs the Titans, Lote’s try should have been awarded ‘benefit of the doubt’ as none of the replay angles clearly showed that he was in front of Reddy.

You say Manly’s first try shouldn’t of been awarded a try, why though? I’ve watched the replay of it and there was nothing wrong with it.

@Pierre M7:

@Paris Cobbs:

You say Manly’s first try shouldn’t of been awarded a try, why though? I’ve watched the replay of it and there was nothing wrong with it.

forward pass in the lead up from memory.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme