Stuart Comments on NSW team on Footy Show.
  1. Woods. They asked him about young players like Woods and Sims and he pretty much ignored the Woods referenced but said “Sims is great bla bla bla”. Probably Means Woods wont be there.

2. Farah. They asked him will Farah be the hooker if the side was named today. He said “I cant comment on that it wouldnt be fair to the other players”. He also went to say that Blockers comments were a challenge to Farah and Farah accepted that challenge last night. Probably means Farah is in.

3. Lawrence. Said he had a huge concern over Michael Jennings. If Jennings isnt in, I cant find another centre other than Josh Morris, who could honestly pip Lawrence ….

4. Random. Glenn Stewart, Bird, Sims, Pearce are in obviously. Hinted if Dugan was fit he would be 1 as well.

@milford_magic:

1. Woods. They asked him about young players like Woods and Sims and he pretty much ignored the Woods referenced but said “Sims is great bla bla bla”. Probably Means Woods wont be there.

2. Farah. They asked him will Farah be the hooker if the side was named today. He said “I cant comment on that it wouldnt be fair to the other players”. He also went to say that Blockers comments were a challenge to Farah and Farah accepted that challenge last night. Probably means Farah is in.

3. Lawrence. Said he had a huge concern over Michael Jennings. If Jennings isnt in, I cant find another centre other than Josh Morris, who could honestly pip Lawrence ….

4. Random. Glenn Stewart, Bird, Sims, Pearce are in obviously. Hinted if Dugan was fit he would be 1 as well.

Does using the term ‘other players’ when talking about Farah mean he is part of the team?

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Sounds to me like he can’t name Farah yet because either Ennis still has a game to prove his worth (ha) and it would be unfair or he can’t name one player in the side before others.

Although this is NSW we are talking about, he could be full of it and pick Johnny Cronk for all we know.

On form Morris should be the first centre picked

@GNR4LIFE:

On form Morris should be the first centre picked

You are probably right but I think Lawrence will be picked and I think as bad as he has been for us this year he will lift. Don’t know why just have that feeling.

Ennis as 9, Robbie as utility.

Stuart should not be coach , i shat my pants when i heard rumours that he may take over at the tigers some time back , nsw should have been smart like the kiwis ,Mr Bennett helped them and i reckon he would have taken the chalenge to knock QLD off

Farah must have caused a few waves if nothing else. I noted with interest that Blocker and Bozo, at the very first part of today’s “Continuous Call Team” broadcast did some serious smoothing over and sucking up about Farah.

Last week he was a gimp.

This week you could hear them eating their words and they didn’t like it one bit. Although the only reason that he is now on the radar is because Blocker “put the challenge out there and he answered it”

I sense they are getting to a position where they FINALLY realise that they just might have to pick him.

@milford_magic:

His time will come, even if it isn’t this year, he’s 20.

@milford_magic:

1. Farah. They asked him will Farah be the hooker if the side was named today. He said “I cant comment on that it wouldnt be fair to the other players”. He also went to say that Blockers comments were a challenge to Farah and Farah accepted that challenge last night. Probably means Farah is in.

Sounds like Farah will be there in some capacity, obviously the other players would be Ennis and Hinchcliffe, I think he’ll pick 1 of those 2 along with Farah, one to start and one off the bench.

@milford_magic:

1. Lawrence. Said he had a huge concern over Michael Jennings. If Jennings isnt in, I cant find another centre other than Josh Morris, who could honestly pip Lawrence ….

Interesting. If Michael Jennings is out the only player he can find to pip Lawrence is Morris? Does that mean it will be Jennings and someone other than Lawrence/Morris?

@milford_magic:

1. Random. Glenn Stewart, Bird, Sims, Pearce are in obviously. Hinted if Dugan was fit he would be 1 as well.

Pearce and Bird picked themselves, with no Scott, Stewart was odds on to get picked, Sims is certainly worth picking since T-Rex has been out for so long. Dugan would be a mistake, Brett Stewart is a far superior player.

1. Woods is great at the moment but Sims is definitely above him in the pecking order currently.

2. Farah is obviously Sticky’s last option after he looks at every other choice first.

3. Lawrence has no right to be there this year he has been average for us this year. Josh Morris on the other hand has been awesome and deserves to be there.

4. I’m gonna say if Dugan plays Origin 1 he will be injured by Origin 2. Hayne is my choice, over Stewart of course. Stewart was Moltzen-like under the high ball today.

Obviously made more sense than his column in the Tele today, whcih made NO SENSE!

Confident robbie will be a blue in 2012

Lol as if you’d take notice of a challange from Blocker. Farah should challange him to go on a diet

@GNR4LIFE:

Lol as if you’d take notice of a challange from Blocker. Farah should challange him to go on a diet

Yeah, challenge my arse! That was just Stuart’s way of playing down fat boy’s huge gaffe. “Oh, it was a challenge to get Robbie to stand up” - yeah right!

Blocker and Bozo were taking credit for Farahs game last night by saying that the criticism had inspired him to play better.

Pair of idiots….

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme