Hooker if Farah is in Origin?

If Farah is in Origin, who should be 9?

I wasnt really impressed with Fulton when Farah was suspended. Fulton controlled the ruck reasonably well defensively but his service was poor. Do we have any other options???

Im pretty sure it will be Fulton though, I cant remember if it was after the Canberra or Rabbitohs game but Sheens was wrapped with him on the radio.

It’ll be Humble. Against the Panthers Fulton went into 9 but then Sheens moved humble there from 7 and put Lawrence in the halves. Did the same against Parra when he copped a head knock

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Chisholm to hooker

Benji to Hooker
Lawrence to Five Eighth
Humble to Centre

@Sataris:

Benji to Hooker
Lawrence to Five Eighth
Humble to Centre

you are so dumb get your fax right Ray Cashmere to hooker Benji to forwards and bmm to five eight which leaves lawrence at hooker :rant

I think we will see Benji to hooker, Lawrence to half and Utai to 5/8. Sheenius. The Warriors don’t know whats coming.

Woods to 5/8, Galloway to halfback, Humble to Hooker, Benji to NSW Cup, Payten and Skandalis out of retirement to the front row.

@alexaki:

Chisholm to hooker

How is Chisholm going, Alexaki? Have you seen him play much recently? I had really high hopes for him at the start of the year - would love to see what he could do in first grade.

We won’t have to worry about this, they won’t pick Farah and thank god for that.

I’d put Humble in but it would probably be Fulton if Robbie is selected.

A One Legged Tedesco wheelchair and all.

Either that or Sheens himself.

Serisouly though - Give Politini his crack, or Chislolm, since he’s apparently been smashing it in BRET

They won’t pick farah. Stuart came out today saying he wants to keep the incumbents where he can.

Feel sorry for Robbie. Far and above a better player but he has obviously stepped on someone’s grave.

Pat Politini

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme