Will that be the turning point.

Will that lucky game be the turning point? Are we a chance of making it 4 in a row and into 8th spot after such a torrid start?
Will benji finally start playing football after being well and truly shown up by his captain?
I hope so.

….oh will sheens drop lote and put Lawrence back to centre?

Probably not.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

I thought things had turned the corner after the Manly game and then the Broncos game, and then the Panthers, so no, I can’t see this one being a turning point

I hope so, but on precedence, nope.

This team will struggle v Warriors atm.

Here’s hoping, I think a couple of tough decisions need to be made though.

Certainly no turning point. We have had at least 3 of those this year already and nothing has changed. We will slowly improve but will need the better sides to cop some bad luck (injuries) if we are to be contenders.

ATM we are not a top 8 team.

Why was that win lucky? We hear all the time that no one will take us seriously because we are not a team who can grind out wins… Or we throw the ball around we need to play more structured.

It was a good win that we ground from behind. Are you saying we are not deserving of it?

The better side lost.

It was a good comeback from the boys but they did it the hard way. As a team performance, that was only a 6 out of 10 game from us.

Has anyone pointed out yet that 3 of our wins so far this yr have been by 1 point? This side should be travelling alot better then they are, but they aren’t. They are just producing rubbish atm. I blame it on the coaching

@IronTiger:

Why was that win lucky? We hear all the time that no one will take us seriously because we are not a team who can grind out wins… Or we throw the ball around we need to play more structured.

It was a good win that we ground from behind. Are you saying we are not deserving of it?

Lol grinding out games against teams coming second last isn’t a good thing for a team that are supposedly premiership contenders. You’d never see the Storm in that position

@GNR4LIFE:

@IronTiger:

Lol grinding out games against teams coming second last isn’t a good thing for a team that are supposedly premiership contenders. You’d never see the Storm in that position

Touché!

We need to perform well for it to be a turning point.

Marshall just needs to tuck the ball some times, his most dangerous when running and taking on the line, his footwork and passing game are his strongest attributes and he seldom uses them anymore.

He just seems to be catch and passing and doing ordinary kicks.

The test showed this badly so its not just for us at the Tigers.

COME ON BENJI RUN MATE!!!

@stryker:

The better side lost.

It was a good comeback from the boys but they did it the hard way. As a team performance, that was only a 6 out of 10 game from us.

Stryker the better side lost v Souths and Manly imo

Mate take the good with the bad

Sport can sometimes be like that

We could be 6 - 3 but could also be 1-8

Their will be no turning point while Sheens picks the team every tuesday. We are going to get smashed by the better sides if we continue to play out form players and players out of position. Its that simple

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme