Are we a chance of beating Warriors without Farrah

Can we do it without Farrah if selected for the Blues against the Warriors ? The way we played against the Titans i gotta say no , but we are playing at Leichardt and Warriors will not be affected by Origin . Im hoping last year semi loss to them is enough motivation to get us up for this . But no confidence in Sheens selections.
I was looking ahead and we got the Storm when they will be without Cronk,Smith and Slater due to origin selection , we play them 5 days before Origin 2 and players sit out that round .

Yeah, without Rob they definitely need to go with a 7. You couldn’t do Lawrence & Benji without Farah there.

Would have to be Miller or Humble without a doubt.

Humble to hooker, would not be suprised if Liam there.
Miller to half, if not Humble
Benji 5/8
Chris back in centres.

the tream can win without Robbie being there
if they go in with mindset that they can’t, then warriors have half the battle won already.

Alot depends on whether Ellis is due back.

With Gareth back it would allow us to play Fulton at hooker which gives us central pillars of Woods, Galloway, Fulton and Bell which gives us alot of real defensive power.

I am guessing Lawrence will be missing with Jennings now out with injury so that means Reddy and Aysh take their centre spots which makes me even happier to see Aysh continuing his growth after his positive State Cup week.

Against the Warriors sheensy wont change the personel to much so I expect Moltz at fullback and Lote and Beau on the wings.

Half is the big issue. Fulton can’t play the 80 at hooker IMHO due to creativity being required which means Humble may be on the bench though it is hard to ignore the difference in point scoring ability for the side in the games with Humble at half compared with not.

If Humble plays half I expect meaney on the bench as he has pretty much earned it on past performances.

Team structure aside it is all about identifying a game plan and sticking with it to beat the Warriors. They were great this week but they have weaknesses and can be beaten even in the form they showed Saturday evening.

They still have another week of football ahead of them and a week is an age in this game let alone a fortnight.

Still am not convinced Robbie will be picked by Bozo and his cronies though

Don’t get too confident about the Storm game We have played them and lost during SOO before

Warriors without Farah in Australia hopefully No guarantees though Which Tigers team will show up

We are like a blind hitchhiker at the moment , we seem to have no idea what direction we are heading or what we will show up and do

The real problem with losing Farah is we lose is his tackle count , direction in attack and his never say die attitude

The way we are playing with a lack of confidence is really concerning , especially Marshall and Lawrence these guys really need to step it up if Farah is picked for SOO

I would not be surprised if we saw Liam at hooker, Humble on the bench to replace him and Miller at half

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

What I’d like to see

6. Marshall
7. Miller
9. Humble

14. Meaney

What I expect we’ll see

6. Marshall
7. Humble
9. Fulton

14. Meaney

Like most of our issues, it would be solved with a proper halfback who can organise, kick allow Benji to play wider of the ruck. Without this we are certain to struggle - with or without Robbie!

Miller at half. Humble to share hooker with Fulton. Moors to the bench.

I don’t usually do this but.

Ryan
Korobeite
Ayshford
Lawrence
Lote
Marshall
Moltzen
Galloway
Humble
Woods
Blair
Fults
Bell

Cashmere
Big bad Ben
Moors
Reddy

@barra:

Like most of our issues, it would be solved with a proper halfback who can organise, kick allow Benji to play wider of the ruck. Without this we are certain to struggle - with or without Robbie!

Miller at half. Humble to share hooker with Fulton. Moors to the bench.

Pretty sensible stuff Barra

Fingers crossed 🙏

sheens certainly won’t make it easy for them to win without farah.

same players named with 11 changing positions.

Not a chance No way

Whose idea was it to have our bye this week instead of next?

humble has to be hooker… hooker is his best position imo

@smeghead:

Alot depends on whether Ellis is due back.

With Gareth back it would allow us to play Fulton at hooker which gives us central pillars of Woods, Galloway, Fulton and Bell which gives us alot of real defensive power.

IMO half the problems with the tigers attack and defence started one set after Ellis got injured. I really believe they are a different side without him on the park and he will be missed next year. It’s a real shame but understandable that he wants to go back to the UK.

Maybe we can clone him (13 times) before he goes or do some moltzenesque deal to keep him at the tigers. I don’t care what it takes. Bring his entire family to tiger town if it’ll mean staying and not playing for Hull.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme