Warriors players- any for Origin?

will any of the warriors squad be picked for origin, which would benefit wests-tigers when they meet.

only person I see, for any possible contention at moment is James Maloney.

in saying that he needs to put in some outstanding performances to have any chance of being picked ahead of Todd Carney.

Maloney seems no hope after the weekend… Pearce appears to be a shoe-in. Maybe Jacob Lillyman if he has another big game this week but even he could only be a rough chance. Mateo may be a bolter for that bench utility slot but that’s even a longer shot.

Lillyman may be a chance Mateo possibly for the utility role for NSW Yoss nailed it

I just wish your political judgement was as good as your football judgement 😒

every year we get the warriors at origin time, and they are always at full strenght.

They won’t be full strength but either will we with Heighno, Ellis and possibly Farah & Lawrence all missing.

They’ll be without Locke I’d imagine and definitely Friend. Doubt Mateo will get selected but as mentioned Lillyman could be a chance for a bench spot

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

@happy tiger:

Lillyman may be a chance Mateo possibly for the utility role for NSW Yoss nailed it

I just wish your political judgement was as good as your football judgement 😒

Save it for the politics thread Happy!!!

Highly unlikely that any Warriors will get picked for Game 1

Looking forward to Rd 14 against a Smith,Slater and Cronk - less Storm

Agree with GNR, I don’t think you’ll see any. Lillyman will be an outside chance for the Maroons and Mateo won’t even be close for NSW with Lewis, Watmough and Stewart all available.

Maloney no hope after what Carney just did!

@bp tiger:

every year we get the warriors at origin time, and they are always at full strenght.

As are we generally

Lillyman is an outside chance if he gets up against us. I think the boat has gone for both Maloney and Mateo. But you never know, in between dropping the ball Ryles might get a good (or dangerous) shot on Carney to rule him out.

I think Mateo can play NSW. He just has to play good against us

@benji 76:

I think Mateo can play NSW. He just has to play good against us

Mate i’m pretty sure that game will be after the teams are selected. So regardless how good Mateo goes against us it won’t matter one little bit.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme