Krisnan inu ??

No

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Theres been talks his going to get released u think tigers should go after him ??

Should the Tigers see if Darren Lockyer is interested in coming out of retirement? if the Tigers aren’t interested in Inu, then my question has about as much relavence

NO WAY.

The Tigers give me a heart attack every week as it is!

I want to live past 40 thanks very much.

@GNR4LIFE:

Should the Tigers see if Darren Lockyer is interested in coming out of retirement? if the Tigers aren’t interested in Inu, then my question has about as much relavence

Why do you make the effort to come in and comment when you care very little about these threads? If you don’t like them, don’t comment on them and ignore them. In addition, we don’t know for certain that we aren’t chasing him.

A big no from me. He is a lazy footballer who only plays a good game every month or so.

Firstly there is nothing wrong with this thread to the idiots who can not answer the question.

Inu is a better footballer than the majority of our backs, so in a sense he would be handy.

However, he has slowed down over the years and we really do lack some pace and there are better options on the market than him I am sure. I have severe doubts about our ability to make line breaks and get around players as Reddy, Tuquiri, Ryan and Ayshford are all slow (Brown and McKinnon last year added to this as well).

So I would pass in the hope that someone who gets into space can make

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs appear set to pounce on New Zealand Warriors centre Krisnan Inu after the club yesterday signed Melbourne Storm three-quarter Dane Nielsen on a three-year deal.

In a sign the Warriors are resigned to parting ways with Inu at the end of this season, Nielsen has confirmed he will join veteran Jerome Ropati and rising stars Konrad Hurrell and Ben Henry in the Warriors centre stocks from next year.

Inu is not off contract until the end of the 2013 season but the Bulldogs appear confident he will be released from the final season of the three-year deal he signed with the Warriors at the end of 2010.

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com.au/bulldogs-primed-pick-centre-krisnan-inu-5809/#ixzz1u9r6rVgj

Heard the same thing, that Inu is going to the Dogs.

Lol how much players have been linked to dogs and dont end up signing there lol.

@tigersrule4life:

Lol how much players have been linked to dogs and dont end up signing there lol.

You could say the same about the Tigers with the amount of threads being started!

he’s been rumored to be getting released for like, the past 12 months.
he is a great footballer when he tries, which may not be often.
i’m a fan & i wouldn’t be upset to see him in a tigers jersey. i however, doubt it’ll happen……

Wonderful player when he puts a bit of effort in. From what I heard he’s going to the dogs, so I guess he’ll be their basketcase.

No. Last thing we need is another rocks or diamonds player like Inu.

Gone to dogs and trex prob follow him.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme