POLL: Tuquiri to be dropped?

LOL! some people obviously do not watch him play, he should of been gone last year

Anyone else wouldnt mind seeing a positional change? I dont mind him as a runner but he seems to be a tad short of pace and many of his mistakes are to do with poor reads coming off his wing.

He could be good as a second rower or lock.

I voted no, but only on the basis that I can’t think of anybody to replace him with….and please for gawds sake don’t say John Grant 😉.

@Deano1:

I voted no, but only on the basis that I can’t think of anybody to replace him with….and please for gawds sake don’t say John Grant 😉.

Koriobete and that other guy

Isn’t Koriobete still long term injured…but yeah I’d pick him in a heart beat when fit again.

bring simona up from state sup……lote seriously is past it. I’m a huge fan of LT, but age is getting the best of him

@Deano1:

Isn’t Koriobete still long term injured…but yeah I’d pick him in a heart beat when fit again.

na his been back a few weeks now.

@armchair expert:

@Deano1:

na his been back a few weeks now.

lol…that’ll teach me not to watch the nyc team for the last month.

The problem is that sheens will pick Utai who is also a huge liability on the wing.
I voted for 1 more game. Lote is a class player and you don;t lightly write off class. But the way he’s been playing he’s got to be on his last chance.
If he does get dropped I just really hope it’s not Utai who gets selected in his place.

hes definitely out of form…
his run of injuries hasnt helped and we have given lawrence time…
i think lote still deserves a few more weeks,.

i am a non believer on utai because of his defence, HOWEVER…
In the parra game, all points were scoed on tuquiris side AND in the last few games he has dropped so much ball and bombed so many tries

Utai can attack, and at least holds the all - his defence cant be any worse than tuquri’s

@Deano1:

Well that’s just sums up the ignorance on this site. You complain about someone not putting in, making mistakes, over paid, slow and a liability but know nothing about the club or it’s players.

This thread is a disgrace, to a actively poll
People if a current player should be dropped is just wrong. How about showing some faith in the players instead of just blindly criticizing them. They have won 3 in a row.

No other set of supporters treat their players this way and the shit I hear at games is just horrific. While they wear the shirt they deserve our respect and support.

Willow, Kul I’m sure you started this site as a place for like minded fans who wanted to talk about the team, club and have fun but what you have is a tool for tools.

My family and I are Wests Tigers supporters and have been since the club’s inception and travel all over to watch the team, including flying up to Qld on Sat but I don’t consider anyone on here to be like minded so I don’t wish to read the bile and hate anymore.

Kul please deactivate my account and send me an email to confirm its done. You ignorant pricks can join in with Rothfield and his cronies and say what you like I won’t be reading it.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Talk about an overreaction.

don’t care if you think of being loyal to lots…but have you seen him play of lately??? its a case of hoping he just holds on to the ball let alone running over 10 meters

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme